Clearasil or OXY.. something like that.

ReputationRep:
    Your doctor sucks.

ReputationRep:
    oh, sorry no idea
    i thought the title read
    "sports embarrass me" lol

ReputationRep:
    change the shampoo, in Vietnam we have a kind of fruit for this but I doubt you can find it here. The secret is keep the head clean as much as you can

ReputationRep:
    If it is just on the back of your neck nath is right, use a anti-bacterial shampoo and keep your hair short. Also wash your face with whatever you wash your face with. If this doesn't work you benzoyl peroxide which will work but will bleach your clothes.

ReputationRep:
    where can i find these anti spot cream? boots?

ReputationRep:
    go for some T Gel Shampoo, you can get different kinds for different needs, ie dry scalp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kd3239)
    where can i find these anti spot cream? boots?
    Yes, benzoyl peroxide creams are the most effective (get a 5% one like quinoderm 5, they aren't as harsh on your skin) you have to ask for it over the counter (the pharmacy bit) but it bleaches most coloured fabrics. Salicylic acid is pretty effective to, you can get it off the shelf (Garnier pure A and Clean & Clear dual action moisturiser are the ones I've tried and they are pretty good).

ReputationRep:
    You can also try toothpaste. Though a word of warning, depending on the type of toothpaste your skin could go sore & red. But it worked when I had spots. Make sure you wash your face with near to boiling water.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.