Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im going to orlando on holiday soon And i hear the clothes shopping is quite good Anyone know any good stores for guys?

ReputationRep:
    personaly i thought the sports outlets were great like nike factory and reebox outlet....

ReputationRep:
    That was quick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monkey01)
    personaly i thought the sports outlets were great like nike factory and reebox outlet....
    they are pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    There was a outlet village, stop number 1 on the i-ride bus that was brill, had timberland boots for £15 an stuff like that, would go there an there was another mall i went to but dont know how i got there that was brilliant for jewellery..

ReputationRep:
    ive been there shopping twice, about half my wardrobe is from the US and there are loads of good stores like the outlet stores which are far cheaper compared to here. Also i went to Ross, which is kinda like their tx maxx but way better with good well priced clothes

ReputationRep:
    At the Mall of Millenia u'll find LOADS of shops such as Abercrombie and Fitch and Hollister (my fave!)

ReputationRep:
    I just got back from Orlando yesterday. The Prime Outlets near International Drive are quite good, so was Premium Outlets (maybe a 15 minute drive from International Drive, but not that different to Prime). Millenia Mall is also good, they have a massive Macys which is kind of the US equivalent of John Lewis.

ReputationRep:
    Florida Mall is pretty good for normal american mall shops (mall at millenia is more designer and lifestyle brands, but both are worth going to)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingham_pirate)
    Florida Mall is pretty good for normal american mall shops (mall at millenia is more designer and lifestyle brands, but both are worth going to)
    It's also got an M&M shop if you want to buy M&M clothes. (As well as watches, every single colour under the sun, pillows, cars, and other stuff. :love: )

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.