8.33%
    Try to stab the lesbian ninja with my knife
    0%
    Stand still, do nothing
    16.67%
    Other (explain)
    8.33%

ReputationRep:
    Well, previous parts (e.g. part 3) have been disasters, maybe because they've been too long. so i'll give this one more shot. Anyway we approach this thread to also discuss (in a general fashion) if it's okay in any situation to enter cars with strangers.

I jump out the window with the briefcase, and as I run towards the station parking lot, a fiery explosion consumes the lavatory. I see a couple of assassins run start shooting from afar when suddenly a car drives in front of me. The driver is Mrs. Girlfriend!

"Get in the car!!"

"Mrs. Girlfriend! I thought you were hostage!"

"No I was not. That's not my name. Really I am a member of a secret group of ninjas."

"So are you a lesbian ninja?"

"Yes."

I notice an assassin from afar aiming an RPG. What do I do? POLL ABOVE

ReputationRep:
    Kill all of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by René Artois)
    Kill all of them.
    that's suicide!! they've all got crazy weapons and i've just got a knife! unless you want me to die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jhukranti)
    that's suicide!! they've all got crazy weapons and i've just got a knife! unless you want me to die
    You will be a hero. Forever remembered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by René Artois)
    You will be a hero. Forever remembered.
    lol no i'll just be in a ditch with my hands cut off. :eek:

Anyway we approach this thread to also discuss (in a general fashion) if it's okay in any situation to enter cars with strangers.

ReputationRep:
    Attempt to seduce mrs lesbian ninja

ReputationRep:
    Maybe ask if all of this can be settled over dinner rather than fighting and killing people?

ReputationRep:
    lol no i'll just be in a ditch with my hands cut off. :eek:

Anyway we approach this thread to also discuss (in a general fashion) if it's okay in any situation to enter cars with strangers.
    Yes it is ok to do that. I did this with a friend, I sat directly behind the driver and my friend sat at the side. So if any funny business started we could sort him out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    Attempt to seduce mrs lesbian ninja
    hey mate i'm slick, but i'm not that good that i can seduce her in the few seconds i have before the missile is launched at us lol

ReputationRep:
    The Mrs.Girlfriend. She's already married! dun dun dun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    Maybe ask if all of this can be settled over dinner rather than fighting and killing people?
    i wish

ReputationRep:
    All the assassins want is love.

ReputationRep:
    hey mate i'm slick, but i'm not that good that i can seduce her in the few seconds i have before the missile is launched at us lol
    Aww, sucks. Well an RPG has a fairly slow launch velocity (around 100m/s if im not mistaken), so if the attacker is several hundred metres away, you have a bit of time to jump away from the soon-to-be-toast lesbian ninja

Is there a version of this where I can get that ninja's number and she doesnt die?

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE: the voices in my head tell me to get into the lesbian ninja's car, and I immediately ask her number. Taken aback, she has little time to accelerate as the RPG missile roars towards us. Boom. Seems the assassins have won? All they wanted was love...but I guess I'll never know. We're on fire.

UPDATE: the voices in my head tell me to get into the lesbian ninja's car, and I immediately ask her number. Taken aback, she has little time to accelerate as the RPG missile roars towards us. Boom. Seems the assassins have won? All they wanted was love...but I guess I'll never know. We're on fire.
    A little fire never hurt anyone (figuratively speaking). You might wake up in hospital having had extensive skin grafts and such (you can tell my knowledge of burn treatment peters out quite quickly) performed on you. No doubt you could awake to some crazy Day-of-the-Triffids-style situation if you really wanted to.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.