Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My birthday is coming up in a few months and I have no idea what I want as a present or what I want to do!
    *tries to not sound spoilt* I seem to have everything that I want, phone, ipod, laptop, car.
    My birthday is also one of the last in my group of friends so everyone has done the normal 18th birthday party things.
    I just would like some ideas on what I could do and have!
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm... well my 18th is at the end of the year and my Parents are getting me a Chanel Bag (my initails are CC) It's your 18th so it has to be something special that you can enjoy and have for a long time

As for your 18th... well clubbing should be on the cards (luckily my bday is on a Saturday this year!)

My other gf's 18ths have been themed house parties. Like Black & White and Neon Rave.

xxx

ReputationRep:
    Money
    watch for the wrist - smth nice, smth gold, silver, swarowski?
    jewels

a ticket for sky-diving, scuba-diving

I got a week scuba-diving :>

ReputationRep:
    Themed party out in the clubs..

ReputationRep:
    For your birthday.. Get your friends, get pissed, and go shoot some lasers. I did this, then went and played punishment pitch and putt golf after laser fun (loser on each hole does a shot) It was original, and turned out to be a fan favourite :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to go see La Roux in concert for mine with a bunch of my friends and my mum suggested us getting a limo there & back to make it more special too. Not saying go and see La Roux but maybe see if any bands you like are doing any concerts around the time and try something similar? My birthday is actually in October & the concert in November, but close enough :P

ReputationRep:
    Money is a bit boring =/ and I'm not a big jewellery or handbag person.
    Will definately be going clubbing, just trying to think of something a bit different that not all my friends have done before me!
    Thanks for the help so far!

ReputationRep:
    A concert may be a good idea! I will have a look! Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Janey91)
    A concert may be a good idea! I will have a look! Thanks!
    No problem! If you do go with it, if it's a band you're really keen on see if you can try hanging about the stage door or something afterward in the hope of an autograph or photo. I'm going to try doing that as I am such a La Roux fanatic haha. Just a suggestion, as it would really top off the night

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.