Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i am going to study fine art and was wondering wich one are the best?? hertfordshire or kingston?

how is the student social life??

what are the schools like?

living situation? (im thinking campus)

is it normal to go to central london for shopping and partying?

everything will help!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ragnhill)
    i am going to study fine art and was wondering wich one are the best?? hertfordshire or kingston?
    Hertfordshire.

how is the student social life??
    In flux, theres a new entertainments venue being built at Herts so noone knows for definate whether it'll be any good or not. For 38mil they'd better hope so :p:

what are the schools like?
    Each school is different, most are good but not having been in every one of them no one person can say which is best.

living situation? (im thinking campus)
    For the first year, on-campus is essential. If opt for private accom you either have to know plenty of people at the uni already or not care about being social.

is it normal to go to central london for shopping and partying?
    I've never been into central london to party in my time at uni. I'm too lazy tbh, i know some people do but getting there and back late in the day can be problematic if the trains have stopped

everything will help!!
    If you need to know anything more feel free to ask/quote me

ReputationRep:
    We're gonna have the best SU in the country , just you watch.
    That's gonna improve the nightlife a LOT and ST albans is well known for having a good lifestyle , DoktaUH is a good help he informed me of a lot of stuff when I was applying through UCAS but I don't go there just yet but if you want I can try to help you ?

ReputationRep:
    thanks for all your help.. =)=) its very difficult for me to choose wich school im going to.. but herts sounds like a good one. im from norway so i dont really know the schools down there at all! lol!

ReputationRep:
    thanks for all your help.. =)=) its very difficult for me to choose wich school im going to.. but herts sounds like a good one. im from norway so i dont really know the schools down there at all! lol!
    Well you've already chosen kingston so theres not much we can say is there.

ReputationRep:
    no, not yet=)

ReputationRep:
    Thats not what you said in kingston's forum, or did you not think we check on potential new students?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    lol! thats sick! glad im not going to your uni!!

ReputationRep:
    Piss off then :troll:

ReputationRep:
    You say it like we're going to miss you , go on go to Kingston and come back here when you regret it.

Bye. Do kindly feck off please.

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    omg guys hahaha!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol! This thread is hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    haha XD okay my post is going to be pointless cause I really don't know what to say but this hilarious.

''lol! thats sick! glad im not going to your uni!!'' haha XD

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 1, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.