Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it me or does it sound disgusting giving a guy a blow job?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is it me or does it sound disgusting giving a guy a blow job?
    If you think about what you're actually doing, yes it does seem odd/disgusting. But well worth the while Sure way to get a smile on the boyfriend's face!

ReputationRep:
    As long as he takes care of his hygiene, it's not disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamondsky99)
    If you think about what you're actually doing, yes it does seem odd/disgusting. But well worth the while Sure way to get a smile on the boyfriend's face!
    :yes: agreed

ReputationRep:
    as long as theres no nob cheese.

cheese sandwich anyone?

As a guy, the idea of a blowjob makes me sick, the thought of saliva on my penis does not turn me on.

ReputationRep:
    the sound that giving a blowjob makes? or the thought of a blowjob?

ReputationRep:
    am i the only one who enjoys giving blowjobs?
    I love it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    I love it!
    me too

ReputationRep:
    As a guy, the idea of a blowjob makes me sick, the thought of saliva on my penis does not turn me on.
    LMAO! How about sex without condom? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I bet you wouldn't say no to one though?

My girlfriend actually had an orgasm when giving me a blowjob once! It made me laugh so much.

ReputationRep:
    I love it!
    Agreed. And seeing how pleasurable my boyfriend finds it makes it even better

ReputationRep:
    I dunno. I wouldn't like him to come all over my face though, that's disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    I like doing them but I'm always totally worried that the guys gonna have like lumpy *** or something equally as disgusting.

Ok, reading that back makes me sound like a **** who gives loads of bjs but I really don't!

ReputationRep:
    I love it!
    Me too.

ReputationRep:
    I love it!
    And me! I seriously think I've got an oral fixation, cos I just like having stuff in my mouth. Plus it makes you happy knowing you're making the other person have a good time :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I love it!
    Depends what you look like. If you are hot then I can understand you enjoying it.

(Original post by J.Ferdi)
    actually saliva is quite antiseptic, and then the girl mite even drink up all your jizz if your lucky :p:
    that is nasty, if a girl wanted to give me a blowjob, i would totally reject her

I love it!
    No, i quite enjoy it too :P It's a nice soothing feeling having something to suck...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.