Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey i have decided to finally buy myself some skinny jeans (i know, it's taken me a while!)

so where is the best place to buy them from?

and what's the best colour to buy?

also do skinny jeans look okay with flats? (my friend said they didn't, but if i get some, i would wear them with flats)

thanks for any help

ReputationRep:
    I like gap or dorothy perkins
    I probably wouldn't reccomend ones out of primark as they go all baggy after 1 day, I would usually go for black or dark blue but acid wash ones are starting to come into fashion and yes you can wear them with flats just make sure they are the right length.
    Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    Topshop.Topshop.Topshop

S'up to you. I prefer light blue. Mod/indie look.

And yes loaaaddds of people wear them with flat pumps, sandals etc.

ReputationRep:
    I have a pair from topshop that have been perfect for the past 3 years and have faded nicely. H&M also do a mean, cheaper pair too. Both are amazing!!
    Flats can work, but they are totally killer with a decent pair of heels

ReputationRep:
    oh my god, you're only just buying skinny jeans?! You poor girl!

If you're shopping on the highstreet, then i suggest topshop or h and m for skinnys, thats where my highst ones are from, in fact my ones from h and m recently fit amazingly. You;ll find with skinny jeans you'll need to try them on as the cut will vary on place. Also they are perfectly fine to wear with flats.

I've got all kinds of colours, i probably wear my mid-wash ones the most, but i love my acid wash topshop ones and if i ever wear them out to dinner or something i'd probably wear dark ones.

Good luck! x x x

ReputationRep:
    I have some great black ones from topshop, and they are really comfy too. My sister gets hers from topshop too. Decent quality and look good.

ReputationRep:
    H&M.

I ALWAYS get the bright green/bright blue/purple ones that really stick to my crotch/legs as it makes me feel quite free, regardless of the freaky looks I get. It matches quite nicely with my barrage of oversized yellow tops!!

Hehe, I love a girl in skinny jeans

ReputationRep:
    I've just got some lovely new ones from River Island which fit really well.
    But I have some from New Look (wouldn't recommend, went baggy quickly), Jane Norman (very comfy) and oh my other pair are from a boutique.
    Obviously Topshop is usually a good choice for jeans too, I have lots of bootcuts from there.

ReputationRep:
    TOPSHOP! Baxter or Pippa styles.
    I prefer mid or dark blue.
    £35-40 and definitely worth it.
    I've bought about 8 pairs of Baxters and 2 pairs of Pippas over the past 2/3 years haha.

ReputationRep:
    I've got Baxter ones from Topshop too most comfortable pair of jeans I've ever owned!!

ReputationRep:
    They will look fine with flats
    Topshop are good but on the more expensive side.
    However I wouldnt completely disregard the cheaper options like primark etc.
    I have some from primark which have lasted me 3+ years. I have some more expensive ones from Dorothy Perkins which lasted me 2 wears before the button flew off

ReputationRep:
    I like the UniQlo ones for £25, they are comfy and really good quality for the price

ReputationRep:
    http://www.criminaldamage.co.uk/view...lothing/jeans/

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I like New Look and Dorothy Perkins. Cheap and they do the job. They look fine with flats. I tend to buy dark blue.

ReputationRep:
    Topshop.
    So.Worth.It

<3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eidolon)
    I like the UniQlo ones for £25, they are comfy and really good quality for the price
    UNIQLOOOO ROCKSSS!! But the one near me closed down so I have to make my way to London.

ReputationRep:
    It's all about Cheap Monday skinnies.

ReputationRep:
    Got my first ever pair from primark.
    Got my worst ever pair from primark.
    NEVER buy jeans from Primark. They shrink in all the wrong places.

Gap + Uniqlo + Esprit = My locations

ReputationRep:
    never buy primark ones, they go baggy and out of shape in all the wrong places, and certainly dont stay skinny im currently lusting after the topshop indigo baxter ones, tried them on in store and they are amazing and so flattering for once just 8 more days until payday

ReputationRep:
    Topshop!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.