Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    New look ones are good, and they're cheap! They don't actually go baggy and they stay dark, so yeah, have a look there.

ReputationRep:
    I have mango ones. I used to have topshop ones, but the length isn't right for me and I'm not what I would call curvy, but they didn't exactly leave much room for my bum. The mango ones on the other hand are wonderful and I've had them for 4 years, the colour is still fine and so is the fit. Go mango! Gap is quite good too.

O and of course you can wear skinnies with flats! They look great with them.

ReputationRep:
    I think topshop do pretty good jeans

ReputationRep:
    I always buy my skinny jeans from topshop or miss selfridge. They've always been good but I was always drawn to them because I'm small and they do good petite jeans. Flats go fine with them. I wear ankle boots over mines alot though. It really makes the legs look longer and slimmer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eidolon)
    I like the UniQlo ones for £25, they are comfy and really good quality for the price
    This.
    I love my UniQlo ones. They last for ages.
    I, also, bought a black pair from ASOS, cos I couldn't them anywhere else, and for £18, they're pretty good quality.

ReputationRep:
    I love Miss Selfridge skinny jeans. Theyre tiht but quite stretchy which is good if you have quite big calves like myself :-)

I have an indigo wash, goes well with most colours.

Defo invest in a white pair for summer though.

ReputationRep:
    As somebody who has been wearing skinnys nearly everyday practically for the past 6 or 7 years, i've probably had them from every highstreet shop, and i would deffos say miss selfridge do the best ones. Go for dark blue for the indie look, and they go with nearly everything. Light blue are nice but only if you're really thin because lighter colours make you look bigger. Topshop are quite good, but I find they have loads of space around my bum which isn't a great look! Deffos thumbs up for miss selfridge though, mine just look fab, and yes of course they go with flats!!!

ReputationRep:
    my primark ones r the best ive had.. x

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Topshop, dark, baxter skinnys! They're not that expensive and you can get different lengths so fit perfect! I've had mine for a couple of months, best buy ever! I never take them off! Can wear them with any flats, sandals etc.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah my baxters are my favourite from topshop too! Mines are really dark navy blue.. could be mistaken for black in a certain light.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.