Turn on thread page Beta

Shluld there be an international ''STEAK AND BLOWJOB DAY''? watch

• View Poll Results: Should we have a steak and blowjob day?
    yes. I'M MALE
    59.83%
    no. I'M MALE
    5.98%
    yes. I'M A GIRL
    13.68%
    no. I'M A GIRL
    10.26%
    NO. let's just ABOLISH valentines day instead
    10.26%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PAPAdawg)
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/gr...2886164&ref=ts

Since the dawn of time women have had it ******* easy. They have a valentine's day where the man is her ***** and has to surpress his vomit for a whole 24 hours whilst he is forced to a) go down on his bird b) buy her chocolate c) ******* cook d) watch films like wimbledon, mamma ******* mia, how to dump a guy in 10 days or whatever. it is nonsense

but valentines could be justified if we had our own day. well, we don't. so here is the suggestion from male equality campaigners

link is at the top

all it takes is for his bird to get her kit off and her knockers swinging and cook a nice big piece of manly steak for her bloke and then give him a nice long bj. you have your perfect day on feb 14th so let us have ours. extras may include her pulling a pint, anal, her being a footrest and her sleeping on the floor

yes or no. maybe the tsr house of commons will assist in our quest for equality

Well aren't you a charming individual. I vote no to having this I-like-male-chauvinism day. Especially since not all men hate romance, like eating huge steaks like cavemen, or want to sit around having a "bird" cook food for our lazy fat asses. I LIKE romance, cooking, and eating quality food that isn't cooked in lard, and not calling women "birds" and not wanting women to have to treat us like the supposed Kings that we apparently are. :rolleyes: Am I right ladies?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.steakandbjday.com/

ReputationRep:
    nah

ReputationRep:
    If there needs to be a special day where you give your boyfriend or whatever a blowjob, then theres something wrong there=/.
    It doesnt have to be a special day;].

Same as there shouldnt be a certain day when couples feel like they have to show how much they love eachother, it should be like that everyday=].

lmfao what a pinkoand NO
    Also, I highly doubt you are like this in real life, but if you were Id never, ever make you steak or give you a blowjob, and Id be very suprised if any other girl would agree to unless she was an idiot. So no wonder you feel like there needs to be a special day because otherwise you'd never get any.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bennh)
    Well aren't you a charming individual. I vote no to having this I-like-male-chauvinism day. Especially since not all men hate romance, like eating huge steaks like cavemen, or want to sit around having a "bird" cook food for our lazy fat asses. I LIKE romance, cooking, and eating quality food that isn't cooked in lard, and not calling women "birds" and not wanting women to have to treat us like the supposed Kings that we apparently are. :rolleyes: Am I right ladies?
    lmfao what a pinko

and NO

ReputationRep:
    lmfao what a pinko

and NO
    I didn't know you were a lady? :rolleyes:

And since when has "international" and "steak" ever been a good idea?

ReputationRep:
    No. I don't like steak, and I wouldn't trust a girl to cook for me anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Tofu and cunnilingus day plz, I am vegetarian and female.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bennh)
    No i wanna cook for my man and give him head

ReputationRep:
    Could we please have it to coincide with the Champions League Final?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/gr...2886164&ref=ts

Since the dawn of time women have had it ******* easy. They have a valentine's day where the man is her ***** and has to surpress his vomit for a whole 24 hours whilst he is forced to a) go down on his bird b) buy her chocolate c) ******* cook d) watch films like wimbledon, mamma ******* mia, how to dump a guy in 10 days or whatever. it is nonsense

but valentines could be justified if we had our own day. well, we don't. so here is the suggestion from male equality campaigners

link is at the top

all it takes is for his bird to get her kit off and her knockers swinging and cook a nice big piece of manly steak for her bloke and then give him a nice long bj. you have your perfect day on feb 14th so let us have ours. extras may include her pulling a pint, anal, her being a footrest and her sleeping on the floor

yes or no. maybe the tsr house of commons will assist in our quest for equality
    PLEASE, I WANT A DAY LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Could we please have it to coincide with the Champions League Final?
    absolutely. with the bird as a pint pulling muted footrest for the duration sounds good.

they really get in the way when the footy's on. i remember when barca and united had their final recently and my gf just wouldnt stfu. she kept saying dumb stuff like ''isnt that offside?....really? what's offside then?'', or ''why isnt beckham playing?''..or, the best one....''why isnt the match being played in madrid?''

world cup final 2010 with england vs argentine. just had a pre match bj, bird all gagged up an on demand pint puller. half time vindaloo. just imagine that one lads. and at thew end, after england win 7-6 in the last minute of extra time (imagine that game. the nerves shattered) with a half way line strike from the big roonaldo she drives you to the pub where you meet the lads and celebrate and waits int he car park before driving you back home for one last goonight bj

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nolongerhearthemusic)
    Tofu and cunnilingus day plz, I am vegetarian and female.
    you know where to go then luv. gfto

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilly225)
    No i wanna cook for my man and give him head
    fantastic

this is what we want to hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bennh)
    Dont worry guys, I think I know what this lads up to.

Well played mate, get into their good books before BAM! Steak and blowjob time!

Hero

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and in before peppered sauce.

ReputationRep:
    It's a good idea, it's about time men got some appreciation. I celebrated it last year.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be totally up for that but unfortunately I have no one to cook steak for, naked, or to give bjs to.

=]

ReputationRep:
    I think we should ratify this in Parliament. This needs to be a national holiday!

Who's with me?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wickendale)
    I'd be totally up for that but unfortunately I have no one to cook steak for, naked, or to give bjs to.

=]
    awww lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.