Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I did squats to get my arms bigger but there was no pump in my arms and the next day they had no DOMs at all.

Is my form wrong cause Coach Mark said it would get me big biceps?

ReputationRep:
    not sure if this is serious......

ReputationRep:
    Nice attempt at a funny thread smart-ass.

I never said squats are going to give you big biceps. I said squats will give you bigger balls and if you're going to live your life without worrying about stupid silly-ass ******** like biceps, then you're going to need bigger balls than what you've got now.

Sorry to break the news to you lightweight. But you're about as big as a bar of soap.

ReputationRep:
    Mark your squat form sucks ass in your book.

I gained 100kg on my squat doing a bodypart split and going deeper than your old ass knees ever did.

(I wish it was real Coach Mark )

ReputationRep:
    Bull Butter!

I'll put a pop knot on your head big enough to have it's own social security number.

What, you had a 30kg squat before?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, argos weights.

Swole.

ReputationRep:
    How deep do you guys squat. I squat ATG only.... i hope you *****es do too.

ReputationRep:
    [IMG]http://www.thecoast.ca/imager/*****_please_/b/original/1078109/4040/*****_20please_gif-magnum.jpg[/IMG]

ReputationRep:
    Admirin' 14" pythons?

I'm not sure but I think those are women's elbow sleeves.

ReputationRep:
    Bicep curls for legs, squats for arms. - Smack.

ReputationRep:
    do some proper bi/tri/forearm excercises if you want proper arms.

strong and big forearms are great to have, they help you so much in all your lifts and make you look 10x more jacked.

ReputationRep:
    big anything is good ^

forearms are tough though, some people like me small small wrists, some people have large wrists that look okay, even if they are bony

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.