Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do shoes make a freaking difference Watch

• PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by punktopia)
    Don't get involved with girls shallow enough to actually care about shoes. It'd be more fun entering a relationship with a velociraptor.
    Indeed.

OP: I can't help but think that that was her escape clause for if you had a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuodai)
    OP: I can't help but think that that was her escape clause for if you had a girlfriend.
    Agreed.

ReputationRep:
    I personally dislike trainers, however it wouldn't make any difference to how I thought of someone, I just don't like wearing them myself.

ReputationRep:
    Shoes make a HUGE difference imo. I mean if they look like trainers brought from Tesco or Asda then:puke: Please dont do it guys :no:

ReputationRep:
    wtf? who cares about shoes! ok so you wouldn't wear like running trainers to a club but apart from that who cares on a guy!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that is just a girls thing. I've got to say even as a guy I've got a thing for feet... girl extrahot + ****** feet == No No.... On the other hand, when a girl is in nice shoes, they become extra attractive.... So yes, girls keep wearing those good shoes or even better extra inches high heels....

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I saw a girl with nice top, greatly fitted jeans paired with a couple of new white nike sneakers - Something I rarely see among girls. Really caught my attention. And yes, looked very good

ReputationRep:
    Yes they make a huge difference to your outfit! Get better shoes. No ones asking you to go out and buy a pair of Guccis (although that would be ideal). But running trainers or walking boots are always a no. Get down to Sole Trader or somewhere and get a nice pair of Paul Smiths or Diesels or something.

I mean imagine a girl in a gorgeous dress, now imagine she's wearing heels, now imagine she's wearing old dirty converses. One is obviously hotter than the other.

ReputationRep:
    Really bad shoes will reflect badly on you, but wearing good shoes won't get you all the ladies. It's easy for men, if you avoid trainers (like running shoes) you can't go far wrong. I mean wearing wellies to young farmer parties is pretty standard.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.