Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else here think that there should be a separate course for each regional option instead of just one huge history course??? I.e. the course just focuses on History of Europe or History of Asia instead of one huge history course

ReputationRep:
    Well, from what I remember, there is a separate US History course, but since you only have to do x number of "parts"/topics within the course, I really don't see much of a problem with how it is laid out now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illu45)
    Well, from what I remember, there is a separate US History course, but since you only have to do x number of "parts"/topics within the course, I really don't see much of a problem with how it is laid out now.
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    Are all IB History classes History of Americas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilya150)
    Are all IB History classes History of Americas?
    not really. History of the Americas is a separate subject, if i am right. There's another course in history that focuses on europe and parts of asia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heyhoe1234567890)
    Does anyone else here think that there should be a separate course for each regional option instead of just one huge history course??? I.e. the course just focuses on History of Europe or History of Asia instead of one huge history course
    There is... if you do HL, your Paper 3 is regional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Posh608)
    not really. History of the Americas is a separate subject, if i am right. There's another course in history that focuses on europe and parts of asia.
    That makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    From what I have heard, there is a curriculum change to Islamic States?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.