Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0obrighteyeso0)
    Totally agree times a million and three.
    I just realised how gay that quote made me sound.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    I'm thinking that when he comes over tonight and if he tries anything, then I'll just tell him that I don't feel comfortable whilst he's still with his girlfriend, and that I just want to take things slow. If he gets mad or just ***** off, then I guess I'll know what he was after!
    http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...lies/ditto.gif
    He can either respect you or GTFO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    Don't put out. I believe in you. :love:
    Heh, thanks! :redface:
    You're a cutie btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    I just realised how gay that quote made me sound.
    Lucky for you I noticed you were a guy before I said "You go, sister".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0obrighteyeso0)
    Lucky for you I noticed you were a guy before I said "You go, sister".
    Plus the fact i have the male symbol on my posts and my profile pic i sort of look like a dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    Heh, thanks! :redface:
    You're a cutie btw.
    I totally missed this quote. but rawr! thank you you're not exactly poison on the eyes yourself darling.

ReputationRep:
    I like to call them SNAKES ha!
    Erm..he sounds ok i guess, but you never know so be careful.
    x

ReputationRep:
    If he can wait when you say you want to take it slow (which he should allow for, given your age as well) then he genuinely likes you. If he just tries to screw you, kick him out, or get your dad to. I know mine would have LOVED this opportunity when I was younger and still at home.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with this guy, hoping he aint some drunk douchebag for you.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone. I'll probably update tomorrow with what happened.

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:

Don't listen to people saying you're a rebound girl, that's nonsense.
    Just take it slow, I think it's pretty obvious you'll end up kissing quite a bit tonight BUT don't go any further than that. It might be hard, but if he tries to go further and you decline it will show his true colours. If he accepts it and you keep kissing/cuddling then all is well. If he gets a bit moody or distant then it's :nn:

ReputationRep:
    i dont 'get' how 16 year old girls can just have a random guy round to stay. When i was that age i was in a long term relationship and even after a year my parents were funny about him sleeping in my room and wouldnt allow it.
    Dont get me wrong they're not the strick kind of parents, just didn't want to encourage it at that age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polly1101)
    i dont 'get' how 16 year old girls can just have a random guy round to stay. When i was that age i was in a long term relationship and even after a year my parents were funny about him sleeping in my room and wouldnt allow it.
    Dont get me wrong they're not the strick kind of parents, just didn't want to encourage it at that age.
    My parents are away for a few days. They wouldn't allow it otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    ah i see, fair enough!

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Well i dont think your a rebound but im sorry; hes 20, your almost 17 and hes come over for the night.
    What could he possibly want? :-/ talking during the day is so overated...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.