Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

Right i got a house (with 6 others) just off the Ring Road in the Hudd early in the year but have failed my second year of Uni.

Ive decided not to go back there next year so the place in the house is just sitting there eating up my finances.

does anyone have any ideas on how to go about advertising it?

ReputationRep:
    www.gumtree.com

Thousands of student houses advertised on there and you shouldnt have too much trouble getting rid. Create your add in the relevant section and update it every now and then to keep it near the top of the pile

ReputationRep:
    www.accommodationforstudents.com
    www.spareroom.co.uk

personally, i found gumtree harder to get any response from, partly because i had to go through the leeds sub-section as huddersfield doesn't have its own. so yes, whilst there are thousands of student houses there, you're going to have to dig between the thousands of houses in leeds before you find a huddersfield one. i wouldn't rule out using it though, but you may not get much response.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, massive help!

the spareroom looks the best option.

ReputationRep:
    Hi i have seen your post, at the moment i am looking for a room.please drop me a line if your room is still available.thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatny)
    Hi i have seen your post, at the moment i am looking for a room.please drop me a line if your room is still available.thanks
    this thread was posted last july!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.