Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Any good holiday Ideas in Europe??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Me,my sister and my Dad were thinking of going away on holiday in the first week in September in Europe. Has anyone got any ideas of places that would be cool,with loads of activities and shopping??

ReputationRep:
    Are you looking for a beach or city sort of thing? Or even countryside?

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona, or Rome!

Though if it's fashion you want then obviously Milan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    Are you looking for a beach or city sort of thing? Or even countryside?
    beach and city ..definatley not a countryside and possibly some theme parks???:redface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyfantastic90)
    beach and city ..definatley not a countryside and possibly some theme parks???:redface:
    You've kinda summed up Barcelona.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    That's what I was thinking.

ReputationRep:
    Gibraltar :cool:

Nah, go to Paris or Rome

ReputationRep:
    Athens!

I'd lurrrrve to go there. You can do the whole island hopping thing, the shopping's good etcetc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    okay what are the theme parks like ?? I'd love to go shopping and do some fun theme parks..I'm not too into the whole sight seeing thing all the time

ReputationRep:
    okay what are the theme parks like ?? I'd love to go shopping and do some fun theme parks..I'm not too into the whole sight seeing thing all the time
    Port Aventura! It's one of the most famous in Europe..

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona all the way! Just got back from 4 days there and it was amazing. I personally wouldn't recommend Milan as there's not very much to do there at all (except shop in really expensive shops)

ReputationRep:
    has anyone been to amsterdam?? Is it any good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlemiss-sunshine)
    Barcelona all the way! Just got back from 4 days there and it was amazing. I personally wouldn't recommend Milan as there's not very much to do there at all (except shop in really expensive shops)
    cool what kind of things did you do there?

ReputationRep:
    cool what kind of things did you do there?
    We walked up and down La Rambla loads, spent a day on the beach and in this park in the north which is on a hill and has amazing views of Barcelona, lots of shopping, saw the Sagrada Familia... We were on a budget though so I'm sure there's more exciting stuff which costs more too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    Gibraltar :cool:

Nah, go to Paris or Rome
    Have you been to rome what is it like ?

ReputationRep:
    budapest! best place! or athens, i'd say athens would be better for you, beaches and historyyy. (: i don't personally like it, but port aventura sounds like what you're looking for

ReputationRep:
    Have you been to rome what is it like ?
    Nah I haven't been to Rome, but my parents have and they say it's amazing, they brought back photos and it looked great. I'll definately have to go one week

ReputationRep:
    I narrowed it down to barcelona amsterdam,rome and paris I just have to wait for my sister to come back from the shops ..so she can have her say

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.