Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So there's under a month left till GCSE-A2 grades are given out. Are you the type of person that's worried about grades? Do you feel like you're dying to know or do you not care? Do you get so anxious that you hide your report away when you get it and not look at it till you get home (like a someone i used to know :facepalm:)?

I'll go first: I'm the type that's always dying to know. Good or bad, i just want to know how i've done as soon as possible :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same, just really desperate to know for sure how I've done!
    Really excited, as weird as it sounds :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm... I'd rather not know!
    As soon as I know results, I'm going to have to work hard with the next stage of everything. Right now?
    I'm happy as larry just chilling

ReputationRep:
    Dying to know!

ReputationRep:
    i am, but its more because i'm desperate to get into my firm uni choice. In all the years I've never cared about getting good grades or anything (never had high expectations etc) but now I actually need good grades :s

ReputationRep:
    Im dying to get good grades, im not that keen on knowing them though.

ReputationRep:
    keen but bricking it

ReputationRep:
    I'm tempted to beat the queues...

ReputationRep:
    I'm very keen to get my grades- but I try not to be.

ReputationRep:
    i'm a bit anxious.. but more excited really!!. i just hope i'm not disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty confident that I've done what I need to get into the university of my choice. I would like to know but it's not something I'm thinking about really.

Actually thinking about it, this time in 4 weeks I'll have my results. Can't say I'm overly excited to be honest, I pretty much know one of my grades and the other two are predictable.

ReputationRep:
    Near to when I have taken exams etc. I want to know. But if say it's a 3 month wait till results come out then I probably won't be bothered after the first week until like the night before.

ReputationRep:
    Not dying to know, but yeah, I'm pretty keen - not because they're something to make conversation about at any given opportunity, but that it signals the end of the last 5 years.

ReputationRep:
    i care alot about them, as i worked pretty hard for them
    i really hope i get the ones i want/need :o:

ReputationRep:
    I dont care what I get, well I do but I cant change it because it has already happened, so no matter what, id rather see my results today than 2moro .

ReputationRep:
    I really do care, but i kind a realist so i don't think ill do as well as i know i coulda. I want them texted to me lol would you guys?

ReputationRep:
    I want to know the things I think I've done well in, don't want to know the things I think I've done badly in :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I feel ill at the thought of results. I want to know what I achieed but I'm simultaneously terrified.

ReputationRep:
    So i guess, generally, everyone's excited to find out...Is it just me or does anyone else insist on seeing their grades before anyone else does (your parents, siblings)?

(Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    I feel ill at the thought of results. I want to know what I achieed but I'm simultaneously terrified.
    I feel exactly the same way :yep:

ReputationRep:
    not bothered, im 99% sure i got enough to get into uni and thats all i need, if i didnt and i completely flopped then **** one il be dissapointed but il get over it pretty quick and move on.

so im happy to wait.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.