Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I dont really care, because im pretty sure Ive failed, so. Retakessss for me. I want the 20th to come though because Im going to Florida after Ive picked them up so Im sure i'll forget all about the badness then=]]]

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to know mine.

ReputationRep:
    I really really want to find mine out, just to get it out of my mind and know one way or the other. But at the same time when I'm stood there with the envelope, I won't want to open it incase it's bad.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really desperate to find out!!!!!!!!!!!
    But nervous in a way too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by obessedwithu&rockmusic)
    VERY KEEN, I will KILL YOU OP if I dont achieve my predicted grades

errr joke
    Muhaha :tongue: I'll be happy to return the favour :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm joking too :grin:

ReputationRep:
    I got my A2 grades a week ago.
    Not too keen on opening the envelope to see my results though :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    how did you get them so early?

ReputationRep:
    This:

(Original post by steadyg)

And if i were you i'd have ripped that envelope open and looked inside the moment i got it..But that's me :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steadyg)
    I handed all of my work in Mid-April and earlier.

(Original post by khalaf)
    This:

And if i were you i'd have ripped that envelope open and looked inside the moment i got it..But that's me :dontknow:
    I did this with all of my other grades, but I really am ******* scared of even touching the envelope :sad:

My teacher called me and told me I needed to hand in one/half extra page of information on a certain subject to get my overall AA-grade, but I stupidly forgot/failed to do it.

And I only get into university + get my scholarship if I obtain my AA.

So .. I'm scared Edexcel is punishing me for being lazy and ******* stupid :cry:

ReputationRep:
    The thought of results is making me sick to my stomach..I'm happy to never find out because the exams went so terribly...I can't stop thinking about them though and i keep anxiously counting down the weeks..dreading it.. Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same?

ReputationRep:
    ohhhhhh god, i really want them NOW! im scared, nervous, giggly, lol, idk, just got a bit crazy when i think about them lol, and they're only ASs not even a2s.

ReputationRep:
    i NEED to know what i've got im so impatient... i just wanna know how good/bad i did.......another 37 days till gcse results though :flip:

ReputationRep:
    I handed all of my work in Mid-April and earlier.

I did this with all of my other grades, but I really am ******* scared of even touching the envelope :sad:

My teacher called me and told me I needed to hand in one/half extra page of information on a certain subject to get my overall AA-grade, but I stupidly forgot/failed to do it.

And I only get into university + get my scholarship if I obtain my AA.

So .. I'm scared Edexcel is punishing me for being lazy and ******* stupid :cry:
    :console: Go open it, you never know, you might get the grades you need

ReputationRep:
    'Want to know but simultaneously terrified' summed it up well. O___O
    I think it gets harder as the day draws nearer, although some people seem to find it the opposite (in terms of patience/anxiety, that is)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khalaf)
    So there's under a month left till GCSE-A2 grades are given out. Are you the type of person that's worried about grades? Do you feel like you're dying to know or do you not care? Do you get so anxious that you hide your report away when you get it and not look at it till you get home (like a someone i used to know :facepalm:)?

I'll go first: I'm the type that's always dying to know. Good or bad, i just want to know how i've done as soon as possible :tongue:
    Me too, I wanna see where I stand.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I never looked at this thread, actually.. feel a bit crappyish now -_-
    Disappointment is inevitable!

ReputationRep:
    If i dont get the minimum amount of As grades to get predicted AAB/AAA then no medicine. At the moment I'm very keen :yes:

ReputationRep:
    i wanna know my grades obviously for getting into my firm, but also because i want to know how i did. i don't trust the marking of some papers after the grades some of my friends got in our english retakes in jan and i genuinely cannot predict how well i did in an exam or what grade it amounts to.

so scared of getting them, don't know whether to get them over the phone or go and collect them...
    phone: get to know earlier
    collect them: see it on paper and don't have the possibility of them being read out by one of my teachers

ReputationRep:
    DESPERATE!
    If I've messed up I have no ideas what to do. If I feel this way at As I don't know how I'm going to cope at A2 when I'm waiting to see if i've got into uni! :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    i really want them
    but at the same time
    i really dont want them
    however
    i do have a countdown in my msn
    :eek: !!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.