Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I did btec so i was able to monitor my grades all through the two years of college. I finished with merit merit merit which is equivalent to CCC 240 ucas!

ReputationRep:
    i just took my english land and p.e gcses in yr 9 and normally for tests i can't wait for the results and generally try to stay positive but this time i just feel....numb....i want to know them but feel sick at the thought of them

ReputationRep:
    Jeez I couldn't be more keen, I want them NOW! >_>

Seriously though, I can not bare waiting 37 more days >.< I'm feeling pretty confident about my GCSEs but I'm eager to know just how well I did, still a long time to go...too long! But I'm looking forward to results day

ReputationRep:
    I just want to know so that I can get on with focusing on writing a PS and choosing universities to apply to.

ReputationRep:
    Its only in the last week or so that I realised just how close results day is, I really want to know, good or bad, because it means my fate in September will finally be known. Having been thinking for a while, its not the results themselves that bother me, to be honest, if I haven't got into uni I'm not too bothered (well I don't think so anyway); its just the fact that I will then finally be able to really get ready for September and know what I'm going to be doing. Yes, I'm a planner, I hate leaving things 'til the last minute

ReputationRep:
    I would really really really really really like to know... right now. I'm quite interested in how each individual module went as well.
    My AS grades will basically decide where I apply to university and my chances of getting in, because our college makes us cash them in, so I'd really just like to know how the next few months are going to pan out. I did well in January and I don't want to have messed it up now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.