Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I feel disgusted when kissing girls Watch

I'm a straight male but after that blowjob thread the thought of kissing a girl when its likely that some mans penis has been in there well makes me a bit sick... :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a straight male but after that blowjob thread the thought of kissing a girl when its likely that some mans penis has been in there well makes me a bit sick... :yucky:
    Depends how recently a man penis has been in there...

ReputationRep:
    It's a fact of life. Grow up, get over it.

ReputationRep:
    then don't kiss a girl after she's been sucking ****?

ReputationRep:
    Dont kiss them then. simples.

ReputationRep:
    ... Not all girls go around kissing guys right after they've given another one a blow job.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Then make sure they've brushed their teeth since the last time they sucked someone off. If you're going to be going around kissing girls who have sucked someone off since they last brushed their teeth, chances are that one of the following apply:
    i) They are ****s
    ii) They have poor dental hygiene
    iii) They are ****s with poor dental hygiene

Think about it.

ReputationRep:
    It's almost like saying you will never shake someones had again because you don't know what he's been holding onto.. As long as it's not straight after then you shouldn't really be worrying about it

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure they feel disgusted at kissing you too .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noémie)
    then don't kiss a girl after she's been sucking ****?
    this ^

this has GOT to be a troll. seriously, ever heard of washing? if a girl has ****** another man, she will have washed herself before kissing someone else.

but these people are probably ****s and cheaters who you don't want to kiss. so you're not going to find any respectable woman who's been sucking another man's **** and then kissing someone else.

Your views of women are wrong, my friend. Please give respect for women - most of them are decent human beings who deserve to be treated well.

I quite agree. Blowjobs are vile and revolting. I despise anyone who partakes in them. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Go kiss boys, then.

ReputationRep:
    I quite agree. Blowjobs are vile and revolting. I despise anyone who partakes in them. :hmmm:
    oh goody so you hate me and I would guess a huge part of the world population....

*facepalm*

(Original post by Ayla Phoenix)
    Go kiss boys, then.
    No thanks you missed the part where I said I was straight.

ReputationRep:
    u boys r disgusting .want girls to do bj,then say its disgusting to kiss girls because of that...u self-centered people

correction on my last post and seeing as I can't edit: I am straight* some smart ass will see I used past tense and make a joke at my expense. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No thanks you missed the part where I said I was straight.
    No, you missed the part where I was joking.
    *facepalm*

ReputationRep:
    Guys can preform oral sex on girls, too. I wouldn't mind it if my kissing buddy had his tongue down there.

It's not like, people never rinse their mouths.

well think of all the times you hand-shook someone, including your family

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise___x)
    It's almost like saying you will never shake someones had again because you don't know what he's been holding onto.. As long as it's not straight after then you shouldn't really be worrying about it
    Exactly! What if he's just been masturbating and his *** went on his hand and then you put your finger in your mouth later - it's like you're sucking his ****! :woo:

:shifty:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.