Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A few weeks ago i had a thing with this guy in my year at uni, we slept together and also went on a few dates. I know he'd previously been in a relationship with another girl at uni, however they had broken up a few months earlier. It soon ended as he'd texted me a lot and i felt uncomfortable around him (he once patted my stomach and reminded me of my diet when i decided to order a chocolate cake!!!!!)

However, he's in my tutor group and today at uni we had tutorial sessions and his ex-gf was talking about how he woke her up this morning etc, and they were both being really cuddly and affectionate towards each other, it actually made me feel sick, I knew they were still good friends but i guess its a confirmation they're back together.

I just feel really jealous now, and awkward- I know i shouldn't be as me and him weren't a good fit but he's not speaking to me now like he used to even though it ended on good terms, he used to speak to me daily and now not at all- I shouldn't BE jealous but im regretting sleeping with him, as its obviously brought up feelings. I have to see them now everyday at uni, especially in tutorials and its making me dread go in- something i dont want

is it ok im feeling this way? will it pass? anything I can do, maybe ask him just to lower the PDA?

ReputationRep:
    It will pass, you will find someone else. Chill, life's a breeze.

maybe he's doing this on purpose?
    Move on, you broke up with him for a reason.

ReputationRep:
    He can't really go back out with his old girlfriend and still keep relations with you. Get over it.

ReputationRep:
    i will get over it, just is it normal to feel slightly jealous?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.