Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got an email saying that I had been allocated a place in Purbeck House and that an official confirmation would come through at the beginning of July that I have to reply to in order to accept my place.

Still waiting for that official confirmation letter.. so are my mates that were allocated Purbeck House.

Is everyone else still waiting or have we been stitched? lol

x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, still waiting...glad it's not just me...

ReputationRep:
    phhhewww!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting too! I'm in Cranborne though

ReputationRep:
    its beginning to look like an administration thing.. I feel more at ease now..

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, I didn't get mine until a week before I moved in when I was in my first year :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    my accomodation stuff has finally come through and Im set to move into Purbeck House in September! Safe.. room 062 anyone?

ReputationRep:
    How long do you normally have to wait to get offered a place for accommodation because I don't want the wait to drag out for ages..? I've applied for Purbeck and keeping my fingers crossed I get it!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got mine yet!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh but I haven't heard anything from them yet. Admittedly it's only been a few days but I just wish they would hurry up!

ReputationRep:
    I sorted out everything months ago so now I'm just getting a bit annoyed/worried. I hope they haven't forgotten me or anything

ReputationRep:
    maybe give them a call? All the people I know have recieved accomodation offers now..

ReputationRep:
    I recieved an email this morning saying I should be hearing from them shortly about my accomodation offer...anyone else get that?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.