Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your favourite body & face moisturizers Watch

ReputationRep:
    So what face and body moisturizer do you use and like?

ReputationRep:
    Palmers Cocoa Butter for the body It makes my skin super soft.

ReputationRep:
    Norwegian Formula is an absolute godsend!

ReputationRep:
    Face - clinique dramatically different, body - vaseline intensive moisture !

ReputationRep:
    Bodyshop coconut body butter - smells like Malibu :coma:

For face I just use Simple. Light and doesn't make my skin horribe.

ReputationRep:
    For face I like Boots Cucumber one
    For body I like Palmers cocoa butter, or the body butters from Body Shop.

ReputationRep:
    I like the sanctuary one... got ginger in it. Yum :yes:

Edit: Just for my body. Don't have a face one.

ReputationRep:
    For my hands and body - Waitrose's baby bottom butter
    And for my face, Lush's Enzymion. Really light, makes my skin looks fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    Nivea for face, the 'light' one for day, the rich one (darl blue pot) for night.

Vaseline cocoa butter gel for the body.

ReputationRep:
    Some of these sound really good
    The only facial one i can use that i have found is Lush Imperialis moisturiser (i LOVE Lush)
    the body one i am using currently is Lush Charity pot-smells gorge, makes skin soft and from Lush not to mention money to charity!
    I want to try Palmers cocoa butter and i can also recommend the body shop body butters-again gorge smells and really mositurising and a cute little pot great for travelling!

ReputationRep:
    Body = Jergens.
    Face = don't really have a favourite, actually, even though I've tried loads. The Purity day moisturiser from Superdrug is nice though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nightshadow123456789)
    Some of these sound really good
    The only facial one i can use that i have found is Lush Imperialis moisturiser (i LOVE Lush)
    the body one i am using currently is Lush Charity pot-smells gorge, makes skin soft and from Lush not to mention money to charity!
    I want to try Palmers cocoa butter and i can also recommend the body shop body butters-again gorge smells and really mositurising and a cute little pot great for travelling!
    :yes: they do sound good. I can deffinately recommend palmers cocoa butter formula for the body, its fantastic and i use it all the time. I also like the body shop butters mmm smell nice. I did use clarins paris moisturizing lotion but dont anymore & wouldnt recommend it, dont really like the smell.

Ive not tried any lush moisturizers but will do I use nivea for face, but am looking for another one face one.

ReputationRep:
    Face I have to use The Body Shop Vitamin E day moisturizer I use all their vitamin E face products their the best

For my body I use brands such as Garnier and Vaseline and then whichever 400ml size of theirs is on offer

If i'm going out or somewhere special I use Prada Infusion D'Iris body cream it makes your skin smell so lovely

ReputationRep:
    Come on, lets get old skool out here; don't forget where it began!

Baby Lotion; End of
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Face - still to find a favourite. Since my budget will probably not allow me to find a favourite, I would be grateful if someone kindly gave me a pot of Creme de la Mer to put to the test.

Body - Jergens! Prior to this, I would have chosen the Body Shop Butter butters.

ReputationRep:
    i love the soap & glory big butter (?) body butter - the one that is flowers, lemon and orange; the scent is beautiful! that and the orange body shop body butter.
    i use a nivea oil-free moisturiser fluid for my face, or the simple one for sensitive skin - my mum has been using creme de la mer since i can remember, that stuff is like the holy grail in a moisturiser pot but well out of my budget unfortunately! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Simple Hydrating and Intense moisturising lotion - I'm allergic to perfume.

ReputationRep:
    I've been using Astral cream daily for a good 5 years now.

But Nivea smells the best.

ReputationRep:
    For the body - Soap&Glory, The Righteous Butter.
    For the face - Normandie.

Both amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Sanctuary--it smells SO GOOD! I want to eat myself when I use it!

And for my face, Benefit Do It Daily, it smells like babies

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.