Turn on thread page Beta

Your favourite body & face moisturizers watch

ReputationRep:
    So what face and body moisturizer do you use and like?

ReputationRep:
    Palmers Cocoa Butter for the body It makes my skin super soft.

ReputationRep:
    Norwegian Formula is an absolute godsend!

ReputationRep:
    Face - clinique dramatically different, body - vaseline intensive moisture !

ReputationRep:
    Bodyshop coconut body butter - smells like Malibu :coma:

For face I just use Simple. Light and doesn't make my skin horribe.

ReputationRep:
    For face I like Boots Cucumber one
    For body I like Palmers cocoa butter, or the body butters from Body Shop.

ReputationRep:
    I like the sanctuary one... got ginger in it. Yum :yes:

Edit: Just for my body. Don't have a face one.

ReputationRep:
    For my hands and body - Waitrose's baby bottom butter
    And for my face, Lush's Enzymion. Really light, makes my skin looks fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    Nivea for face, the 'light' one for day, the rich one (darl blue pot) for night.

Vaseline cocoa butter gel for the body.

ReputationRep:
    Some of these sound really good
    The only facial one i can use that i have found is Lush Imperialis moisturiser (i LOVE Lush)
    the body one i am using currently is Lush Charity pot-smells gorge, makes skin soft and from Lush not to mention money to charity!
    I want to try Palmers cocoa butter and i can also recommend the body shop body butters-again gorge smells and really mositurising and a cute little pot great for travelling!

ReputationRep:
    Body = Jergens.
    Face = don't really have a favourite, actually, even though I've tried loads. The Purity day moisturiser from Superdrug is nice though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nightshadow123456789)
    Some of these sound really good
    The only facial one i can use that i have found is Lush Imperialis moisturiser (i LOVE Lush)
    the body one i am using currently is Lush Charity pot-smells gorge, makes skin soft and from Lush not to mention money to charity!
    I want to try Palmers cocoa butter and i can also recommend the body shop body butters-again gorge smells and really mositurising and a cute little pot great for travelling!
    :yes: they do sound good. I can deffinately recommend palmers cocoa butter formula for the body, its fantastic and i use it all the time. I also like the body shop butters mmm smell nice. I did use clarins paris moisturizing lotion but dont anymore & wouldnt recommend it, dont really like the smell.

Ive not tried any lush moisturizers but will do I use nivea for face, but am looking for another one face one.

ReputationRep:
    Face I have to use The Body Shop Vitamin E day moisturizer I use all their vitamin E face products their the best

For my body I use brands such as Garnier and Vaseline and then whichever 400ml size of theirs is on offer

If i'm going out or somewhere special I use Prada Infusion D'Iris body cream it makes your skin smell so lovely

ReputationRep:
    Come on, lets get old skool out here; don't forget where it began!

Baby Lotion; End of
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Face - still to find a favourite. Since my budget will probably not allow me to find a favourite, I would be grateful if someone kindly gave me a pot of Creme de la Mer to put to the test.

Body - Jergens! Prior to this, I would have chosen the Body Shop Butter butters.

ReputationRep:
    i love the soap & glory big butter (?) body butter - the one that is flowers, lemon and orange; the scent is beautiful! that and the orange body shop body butter.
    i use a nivea oil-free moisturiser fluid for my face, or the simple one for sensitive skin - my mum has been using creme de la mer since i can remember, that stuff is like the holy grail in a moisturiser pot but well out of my budget unfortunately! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Simple Hydrating and Intense moisturising lotion - I'm allergic to perfume.

ReputationRep:
    I've been using Astral cream daily for a good 5 years now.

But Nivea smells the best.

ReputationRep:
    For the body - Soap&Glory, The Righteous Butter.
    For the face - Normandie.

Both amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Sanctuary--it smells SO GOOD! I want to eat myself when I use it!

And for my face, Benefit Do It Daily, it smells like babies

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.