Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Forth Final EMA Bonus - Not Arrived. watch

ReputationRep:
    My last EMA bonus hasn't arrived yet, I have received the other 3 (2 in Year 12) and (1 in Year 13) but not the end of Year 13 bonus.

Anyone else not received theirs?

ReputationRep:
    I only got one in year 13 and that arrived about a week ago. Didn't get the Jan one which was weird as I NEVER miss school! :teeth:

I'm an eager student!
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I got the Jan one and not the final one :/

ReputationRep:
    This is going to spark lots of EMAless people such as myself saying just be glad that you got the other 3 bonuses :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I'm sorry that you didn't receive your free money.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe ask your school/college?

(And to all reading, please don't turn this into an EMA debate thread, as all EMA threads seem to eventually...)

ReputationRep:
    Ring EMA. I did, it came day after

ReputationRep:
    got mine 2 weeks ago thank you government

ReputationRep:
    Nope I havent got mine - but I havent been getting EMA since June when my exams finished (At my college they dont give anything after last exam because there is no real need for the money).
    Last time I recall in year 12, we got the summer bonus in between mid july and august. So if you do get it, then be patient.

ReputationRep:
    It will depend on the policy of your school/college as to when you get it - for example we didn't get the bonus until after the results in August.

ReputationRep:
    Ah Ok, I guess I'll wait for a bit.

Still looking for a Summer Job before I go to Uni, completely skint until I find one lol.

ReputationRep:
    Mine doesn't come through til the 27th, so keep waiting.

ReputationRep:
    You will have to speak to your Local Authority. In Scotland however it is only 2, £150 bonuses. The school sends a report to LA. then they decide on payment.

ReputationRep:
    I got the final one but missed the January one.. finance lady was a biatch
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I won't get one until early August- it's just when my college does them.

ReputationRep:
    Got mine only on wednesday

ReputationRep:
    Let's hope this thread doesn't turn from a 'Simple EMA question" into 'Full blown EMA argument' like all the other threads.

ReputationRep:
    Got Mine on the 9th!

Are you sure OP you have got to fill in a bonus form as this i what i had to do?

ReputationRep:
    I havnt got mine either!

ReputationRep:
    OP, all I require you're bank acount details and security sort code and we can wire you ze monies directly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=372Ah0Z_L1w

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.