ReputationRep:
    If only I looked like that.
    Not its not wrong.

ReputationRep:
    She looks like she is dying

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that's attractive at all.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer my body, I'd rather have a bit of a belly than be that skinny. But then again, I've seen people who are a lot skinnier than that.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say no to having a body like that

ReputationRep:
    Pretty thin, but i've definitely seen worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    With her clothes on I'm sure many guys would like her.
    can you see the problem here?

ReputationRep:
    she looks fine to me

ReputationRep:
    Well, provided she doesn't have anorexia or anything (it doesn't look like she does), I think she looks absolutely fine. She's very slim, but she just looks to have little body fat rather than be starving, which isn't a bad thing. I think your friend was being a bit judgmental, there's nothing wrong with wanting to look like her in my opinion. Your friend isn't worried about her own weight, is she? That may be why. I may be completely wrong but it could be a reason for her reacting like she did.

ReputationRep:
    She has a gorgeous body. Why would you be mentally unstable or abnormal for wanting to look like that...?

ReputationRep:
    Nope. A little too skinny for my liking. Curves all the way. I prefer to have something to hold onto and a bum to slap when drunk.

ReputationRep:
    i guess she is not normal, too skinny, but its okk

ReputationRep:
    She isn't attractive at all. She actually looks as though Sophie Ellis Bexter mated with an anorexic alien.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    I think she's pushing the boundary but she's not some crazy anorexic. With her clothes on I'm sure many guys would like her.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Way too thin. The lower torso isn't that bad, but look at her neck and shoulder area! There's hardly anything but bone there.
    People saying that is normal is a sad reflection of today's society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    She's fine.
    You're passive today!

Sex on the beach? - hmm its ok.
    Is this weird - nah it's fine.

Could Bubbles shed her controversial image yet?

ReputationRep:
    Looks really hot.

ReputationRep:
    :nope:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gypsy King)
    You're passive today!

Sex on the beach? - hmm its ok.
    Is this weird - nah it's fine.

Could Bubbles shed her controversial image yet?
    Do people see me as controversial? I'm just honest, I mean why lie? It's just the internet. I'm not controversial for the sake of it. :dontknow:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually thought that would be a bit controversial and there would be 50 people going OMG SHE'S WAY TOOOO THIN BUBBLES YOU'RE STUPID.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon or delete please.

ok, so im totally normal, mentally stable etc... i dont suffer from eating problems, anorexia etc.. BUT i do like this girl's body. infact i would love to have a body like this. when i mentioned this to my friend she told me that was just wrong, i was being an idiot. i'm just sort of curious to get other perspectives?

yeah, obviously she is too thin but i know what you mean!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.