ReputationRep:
    If only I looked like that.
    Not its not wrong.

ReputationRep:
    She looks like she is dying

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that's attractive at all.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer my body, I'd rather have a bit of a belly than be that skinny. But then again, I've seen people who are a lot skinnier than that.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say no to having a body like that

ReputationRep:
    Pretty thin, but i've definitely seen worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    With her clothes on I'm sure many guys would like her.
    can you see the problem here?

ReputationRep:
    she looks fine to me

ReputationRep:
    Well, provided she doesn't have anorexia or anything (it doesn't look like she does), I think she looks absolutely fine. She's very slim, but she just looks to have little body fat rather than be starving, which isn't a bad thing. I think your friend was being a bit judgmental, there's nothing wrong with wanting to look like her in my opinion. Your friend isn't worried about her own weight, is she? That may be why. I may be completely wrong but it could be a reason for her reacting like she did.

ReputationRep:
    She has a gorgeous body. Why would you be mentally unstable or abnormal for wanting to look like that...?

ReputationRep:
    Nope. A little too skinny for my liking. Curves all the way. I prefer to have something to hold onto and a bum to slap when drunk.

ReputationRep:
    i guess she is not normal, too skinny, but its okk

ReputationRep:
    She isn't attractive at all. She actually looks as though Sophie Ellis Bexter mated with an anorexic alien.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    I think she's pushing the boundary but she's not some crazy anorexic. With her clothes on I'm sure many guys would like her.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Way too thin. The lower torso isn't that bad, but look at her neck and shoulder area! There's hardly anything but bone there.
    People saying that is normal is a sad reflection of today's society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    She's fine.
    You're passive today!

Sex on the beach? - hmm its ok.
    Is this weird - nah it's fine.

Could Bubbles shed her controversial image yet?

ReputationRep:
    Looks really hot.

ReputationRep:
    :nope:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gypsy King)
    You're passive today!

Sex on the beach? - hmm its ok.
    Is this weird - nah it's fine.

Could Bubbles shed her controversial image yet?
    Do people see me as controversial? I'm just honest, I mean why lie? It's just the internet. I'm not controversial for the sake of it. :dontknow:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually thought that would be a bit controversial and there would be 50 people going OMG SHE'S WAY TOOOO THIN BUBBLES YOU'RE STUPID.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon or delete please.

ok, so im totally normal, mentally stable etc... i dont suffer from eating problems, anorexia etc.. BUT i do like this girl's body. infact i would love to have a body like this. when i mentioned this to my friend she told me that was just wrong, i was being an idiot. i'm just sort of curious to get other perspectives?

yeah, obviously she is too thin but i know what you mean!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.