Turn on thread page Beta

model's body, is it wierd that i think she looks good?..(pic) watch

ReputationRep:
    much rather look like that than what i do now tbqh

ReputationRep:
    She does look quite unhealthy, I'd rather look as I do now (which is by no means perfect) than be that skinny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7777777)
    I dont think so, i think men are more varied, some like being skinny and the fashion with that. A lot are happy in the middle and of course yes there are some that like being massive with no fat.
    I didn't mean to generalise I meant that its not just prevalent in women as it would sound sexist. I find men tend to be more comfortable with their bodies than women but neither is that always true.

ReputationRep:
    is that really what people consider to be super-anorexically-skinny?! damn my figure's practically identical.... i may need to put on some weight then....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seba_Nile)
    I didn't mean to generalise I meant that its not just prevalent in women as it would sound sexist. I find men tend to be more comfortable with their bodies than women but neither is that always true.
    Definately right there! I dont think i've ever heard of a women being happy with her own body :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I see the Auschwitz look is in this season, nice.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like she would struggle to lift a feather.

ReputationRep:
    i wish i looked like that!

ReputationRep:
    Definately right there! I dont think i've ever heard of a women being happy with her own body :eek:
    I am, it's not perfect, but it's not going to change either!
    As to the picture, ick, she looks unhealthy, people out there are dying of starvation, it's sad that people need to put themselves through that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antimatter)
    I am, it's not perfect, but it's not going to change either!
    As to the picture, ick, she looks unhealthy, people out there are dying of starvation, it's sad that people need to put themselves through that.
    I bet you have the odd occasion where you want to change though..!

It irratates me so many women want to look that unhealthy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    She's fine.
    ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_red_sox)
    Get your own username!!!!! :eek:

Edit: That girl's figure is horrific. You can be slim and "toned" with a low bodyfat % without potruding ribs and hips. That's STARVING, ladies.
    I'm giving you good rep. just for having an awesome name.
    It's as good a reason as any. :P x

ReputationRep:
    did someone say that she died?! I was actually going to say... No, I'd love to look like that too even though I know it would be unhealthy... I suppose if that is true I'd be forced to reprogramme my idea of pretty. That's quite bad that most of us would like to look like that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aleeece123)
    is that really what people consider to be super-anorexically-skinny?! damn my figure's practically identical.... i may need to put on some weight then....
    you know what i'm going to say don't you?

pogtfo!

ReputationRep:
    I bet you have the odd occasion where you want to change though..!

It irratates me so many women want to look that unhealthy
    Not really, I'm healthy and not short of offers, so really, changing seems a little silly. I'd rather enlighten my mind by reading a book or playing music than waste my life dieting and in the gym.
    And plus, when you get to like, 50, you look back and think 'God, I was gorgeous then, why didn't I see it?!' so I figure, it's good to live and be happy with what you have!

ReputationRep:
    yes shes thin - but she isnt ewwww disgusting thin.

ReputationRep:
    ewwww no way... she is way too skinny her bones are protruding its really not attractive.... women are suppose to have some shape or curves

ReputationRep:
    i think shes gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antimatter)
    Not really, I'm healthy and not short of offers, so really, changing seems a little silly. I'd rather enlighten my mind by reading a book or playing music than waste my life dieting and in the gym.
    And plus, when you get to like, 50, you look back and think 'God, I was gorgeous then, why didn't I see it?!' so I figure, it's good to live and be happy with what you have!
    Good

ReputationRep:
    She looks malnourished, you can tell by her body posture and form that she doesn't eat well.

In other words, she isn't this thin naturally.

Regardless of the fact that it looks unattractive (to me), she looks extremely unhealthy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.