Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

model's body, is it wierd that i think she looks good?..(pic) Watch

ReputationRep:
    She is cute, especially in the face, fragile, delicate ~
    but the legs...dunno, don't like them /=

ReputationRep:
    I think she's alright, but only just.

When I saw the title though, I was expecting something more like:

Because THAT is not ok. Yes, the angles are odd but I know how she looked on the runway as well... literally twig-like.
    For the record, this model(sasha pivovarova) looks much better now... but I remember when these photos came out how people kept saying she looked so beautiful while all i kept thinking was "she needs food like right now."

ReputationRep:
    everyone likes different things...

Personally, I wouldn't want to look like her, as she is too skeletal and I like a few toned curves.

ReputationRep:
    Not nice :no:

ReputationRep:
    Her body is amazing. It's all subjective though, not everyone will agree.

ReputationRep:
    It's normal to want what we don't have. I've always been skinny and think those kind of models are disgusting looking. I don't think that fat is good either. For me, a girl looks best around size 12. It's a natural, healthy look.

ReputationRep:
    Eww that's too skinny tbh!

ReputationRep:
    She looks unhealthy, she'd look a million times better with a bit more weight on with a toned body. Her arms look like they're gonna snap!

ReputationRep:
    to be honest i feel like i should say she's too skinny...but i still wouldnt complain if i looked like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon or delete please.

ok, so im totally normal, mentally stable etc... i dont suffer from eating problems, anorexia etc.. BUT i do like this girl's body. infact i would love to have a body like this. when i mentioned this to my friend she told me that was just wrong, i was being an idiot. i'm just sort of curious to get other perspectives?

your friends kinda right yeno.

ReputationRep:
    Too thin, I'd say. I wouldn't wanna look like that..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vortex_199)
    It's normal to want what we don't have. I've always been skinny and think those kind of models are disgusting looking. I don't think that fat is good either. For me, a girl looks best around size 12. It's a natural, healthy look.
    I'd have to disagree... It really depends on height. For me, size 8 is pushing it! (because I'm so small)

ReputationRep:
    it's just a skinny girl, nothing wrong with finding that attractive. i think she's quite beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong

ReputationRep:
    Her legs look a bit odd, but thats all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmeenax)
    I'd have to disagree... It really depends on height. For me, size 8 is pushing it! (because I'm so small)
    If you're short or small boned, yes. But an average boned, height woman does look better around size 12, in my opinion. I'm a little below average at 5'2 and a size 6, which is not good. I'm beginning to see my bones sticking out.

ReputationRep:
    Bit too thin.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind being that thin.

ReputationRep:
    She's a bit too thin for my liking. But I'm a huge fan of big boobs, curves and grope-able bottoms. Well, I'm a fan of MY big boobs, curves and grope-able bottom. I tend not to make habit of telling other women how fit they are, nor do I grope them...much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nouvelle vague)
    Nothing wrong
    Hello, matching name!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.