Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

model's body, is it wierd that i think she looks good?..(pic) Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd hate to look like that... way too skinny for my liking

ReputationRep:
    omg... that is WAY too thin. I like thin, that's just bones!

ReputationRep:
    just too skinny but i wouldn't throw her out of bed for it!

ReputationRep:
    she's hot. anorexia=not good but some people are just naturally slim. i know cos my gf just cant put on weight (her gp has told hber she is underweight and sent her to a nutritionist who drew up a weight gain diet) and she did it for 6 months before being taken off it cos it wasnt working. in the end they just decided she was naturally slim. some on the other hand are naturally big etc

who cares? i cant stand this *****y girly catfight where all girls seem to be slpit in one big ridiculously generalised divide of either ''anorexic size zero whores'' or ''fat whores''. ffs, get over it some of you are hot some are not and the tiny minority are true anorexics or morbidly obese whales who need help. the other 99% of you need to stop putting the rest of that 99% into pointless boxes.

personally, i'd smash that :beer:

ReputationRep:
    you can tell she's underweight because her head isn't in proportion to the rest of her body , either that or she just has a big head .
    regardless , she needs some meat on those bones in my opinion but each to their own .

ReputationRep:
    Well at the end of the day its your opinion, and if you want to look like that and your friend thinks thats disgusting then so be it.
    My opinion, too skinny. I'm quite surprised at how I differ from the majority of people here. I mean I am forever complaining about my body (my boyfriend gets to fed up haha), and I'm always seeing pictures of celebrities and being like ohhh I wish I looked like that, but when I saw that picture I thought no I wouldn't be comfortable with a figure like that- so I surprised myself, and in a good way. I'm glad it would appear I aspire to a slighly larger version of skinny.

ReputationRep:
    i want her body...i hate my body and wish i had the strength to diet to that sort of size, sometimes

ReputationRep:
    she needs boobs, to bony imo.

ReputationRep:
    borderline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elynnor1811)
    i'd kill to look like that.
    Well don't, males don't even like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlmechanik)
    i want her body...i hate my body and wish i had the strength to diet to that sort of size, sometimes
    Well don't, if that is you on your profile then your body shape is much, much better.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't willingly choose it but i suppose i wouldn't complain if i had it either..I'd rather look like Beyonce or Shakira though....Its so much sexier..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamlid)
    She isn't attractive at all. She actually looks as though Sophie Ellis Bexter mated with an anorexic alien.
    :grin: well said.

ReputationRep:
    She's bit too up and down. If she had bigger boobs and hips and I won't even mention the face! I agree Beyonce/J Lo/Eva Longoria Parker sort of figure!!!

ReputationRep:
    She's quite attractive I guess but personally I think that she is too skinny. If she put on a little weight it would make a load of difference and she'd have a nicer figure imo. I don't think there's much to grab hold of there and if I were a lad or whatever I'd be scared of snapping her in half!

ReputationRep:
    that just made me sick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pouria91)
    that just made me sick!
    Oh for goodness sake stop overreacting. 20/30 years ago that sort of figure would be considered normal and healthy. The only reason people are starting to become so repulsed by thinness now is because we have a massive obesity problem, which is particularly rife here in this country and the usa. The stats tell us that most people now are overweight and as the problem exacerbates (which it inevitably will), 'thinness' or rather people of a normal healthy weight will be looked upon as abnormal and disgusting. You just need to look at the amount of negative responses this thread has generated in order to see that society now sees women who are curvy/fat as the norm. It's a sad, not to mention worrying, state of affairs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lollapalooza)
    Oh for goodness sake stop overreacting. 20/30 years ago that sort of figure would be considered normal and healthy. The only reason people are starting to become so repulsed by thinness now is because we have a massive obesity problem, which is particularly rife here in this country and the usa. The stats tell us that most people now are overweight and as the problem exacerbates (which it inevitably will), 'thinness' or rather people of a normal healthy weight will be looked upon as abnormal and disgusting. You just need to look at the amount of negative responses this thread has generated in order to see that society now sees women who are curvy/fat as the norm. It's a sad, not to mention worrying, state of affairs.
    i guess if she covered up, she wouldn't all that bad

with that kind of reply you gave me, your making me sound like an *******

ReputationRep:
    way too skinny, you'd snap that if you tried anything with her

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe how different some of the replies are here compared to the size 14 thread in GD

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.