Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

model's body, is it wierd that i think she looks good?..(pic) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anon or delete please.

ok, so im totally normal, mentally stable etc... i dont suffer from eating problems, anorexia etc.. BUT i do like this girl's body. infact i would love to have a body like this. when i mentioned this to my friend she told me that was just wrong, i was being an idiot. i'm just sort of curious to get other perspectives?

I agree with you actually.:yes:

ReputationRep:
    wayyyy too skinny

ReputationRep:
    She isn't that bad. But not my cup of tea.

ReputationRep:
    Her head looks too big. It's comical.

ReputationRep:
    Not keen on her body, but its your opinion ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Reasonably attractive, but still too thin I think

ReputationRep:
    Shes almost too thin. I wouldn't want to be that thin personally, but there are worse "role models" out there.

ReputationRep:
    How can anyone say in their right mind that this poor girl is not anorexic or too thin? Seriously? That photo is totally disgusting and she should be banned from any cat walks. Its horrible. No boobs. No bum. No meat. Its awful. I'd be afraid of breaking her she's so thin. She looks like she'd collapse if she passed wind.

The fact that there are worse doesn't mean its ok. Its not nice at all. For thin models to be stamped out there needs to be a harsher stance, and this is a good example. I'd say this girl is 2 stone under weight. To see any girl with a jaw and shoulder like that is just such a shame.

Perhaps the more concerning thing is people saying they think its ok?! You cannot be serious!

Girls, its not attractive to look like this at all. AT ALL!

ReputationRep:
    I would feed her some pie. But not too much. Then she'd be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Well don't, if that is you on your profile then your body shape is much, much better.
    yeah thats me...but good lighting and poses caused that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlmechanik)
    yeah thats me...but good lighting and poses caused that
    Hmm you look better than that combination of skin and bones the OP posted.

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting in all honesty.

ReputationRep:
    I'm absolutely horrified that there are people on here who think that it's attractive to look like that.

She looks sick, not attractive.

I actually feel bad for people who look like that, and people who want to look like that. There is no possible way that a person that thin could be totally healthy - you can see her ribs too clearly.

It's pathetic that today's definition of attractive is applicable to a case of obvious eating problems.

fyi, I don't find cancer, AIDS, or skin burn victims attractive for their disorders as well. Silly me.

ReputationRep:
    shes got a fantasic body...

ReputationRep:
    It's not weird at all. I would love her body and I'm sure many many other girls would too.

ReputationRep:
    It's her arms, legs and chest that look bad. I don't think her stomach looks bad at all!

ReputationRep:
    Far too thin.

Do people not realise it's just as dangerous to be seriously underweight as it is to be seriously overweight?!

Yet so many women want to look like this, despite how dangerous that would be, and I find that very sad indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Hmm you look better than that combination of skin and bones the OP posted.
    yeah but i bet she doesnt get called chubby and weigh more than her 33 year old brother at 17?

ReputationRep:
    Bwah she looks like a child with make up on.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that the model who died due to complications caused by her anorexia?

Some people are naturally that thin. My body looks a bit like hers (though I'm shorter and my thighs aren't that thin). I don't have anorexia (which is a psychological disorder) but I could do with putting some weight on. I don't think super-thin is particularly attractive.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.