Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Yah, 'kay. Here's the deal. Long story short:

My girlfriends have (mostly) been virgins and they happen to be the only people I have sex with (the virgins); Three infact. Somebody who doesn't really know me all that well dropped the comment to a friend of mine that I'm nothing more than a low-life "Virginity Stealer" & I don't quite know how to take this. When it comes to females, I'm extremely kind, caring, patient and I don't ever under any cercumstance ask too much or 'force' the girl into anything. So to hear a comment such as this, I was quite withdrawn to be honest.

The girls who I have had sex with have been confident enough that I was "worth" being their first time and that they trust me enough, yet to be called something like this. I feel so low. Don't know why I'm even posting, I'm just bored and curious I suppose.

As a matter of fact, my current girlfriend is a virgin, too. Meh. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You prey on innocence; you're almost like a legal peadophile :mmm:

But you're not

ReputationRep:
    Well 2 of my 3 bf's have been virgins before they met me....and not after, and the third guy had onyl ever had sex once before me. Is it so bad when it's the other way around?
    I think it's just coincidence, don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    SHAKE MY HAND. Please

ReputationRep:
    If you arent actively seeking out virgins with the intent to sleep with them, then break up with them afterwards you have nothing to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    its nothing really that significant or special, unless you're deliberately doing it and blowing them off. it sounds like you're a genuine guy so no worries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    You prey on innocence; you're almost like a legal peadophile :mmm:

But you're not
    lmao xD ooo and i love the song in your sig :redface:

ReputationRep:
    Well as we all know, it takes two, so there must have been some giving on the girls' part! You're no theif mate, ignore the haters.

ReputationRep:
    Standard. Respect to you mate, whoever said you're a virginity stealer is jealous that your **** gets all the gash.

ReputationRep:
    Make sure one of the virgins wasn't their sister

ReputationRep:
    Well if they were willing to let you take ther virginity, then there's nothing wrong with it imo. You didn't exactly rape them (I hope)...

ReputationRep:
    Hah, i wouldnt listen the plonker - they sound a bit bitter

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend has had four serious relationships, all of which were with virgins (well before he got to them...). Just coincidence. I'm sure there are people who have had similar relationships in terms of number and length to you but have never taken someone's virginity.

ReputationRep:
    ...you want a medal or something? This post has no purpose.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how old you are really, if you are like a 29 year old who goes out with 17 year old virgins and leaves them soon after and doesnt persue a long term relationship, then tbh it would be a bit wierd and would lead me to think that you had a thing for taking away innocence and you were a bit of a predator.

If not and you are still young then tbh its probably just coincidence.

I would also wonder why this rumour/opinion has gone around, pissed off ex anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I think OP wants his name to be remembered by all the girls he's been with. Quite a remarkable idea.

ReputationRep:
    If they were willing, there was nothing wrong with it :dontknow:. Unless you are seeking specifically for virgins just to take their virginity, then there is nothing wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    Predator

ReputationRep:
    eww, i can't believe you had to go through that 3 times!

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong with taking girls' virginity, it makes you in no way different to any other guy who sleeps with experienced girls. He's probably just jealous.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.