Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dead Bumblebee In My Room! watch

hey.

I killed a bumblebee earlier but it's on the floor! But I heard they can still sting you when dead! how do I get rid of it, please be quick because my parents wanted me to clean my room and they'll kill me if they see any mess!

ReputationRep:
    put a glass over it slide a piece of card or paper underneath and throw it out the window either that or pick it up using loads of tissue

ReputationRep:
    How mean to kill a bumblebee! Could you not have just herded it out a window?!

Personally I'd get some kind of kitchen utensil to scoop it up with and throw it out the window, then wash it, then put it in the dishwasher!

ReputationRep:
    Get a bit of tissue and pick the damn bumble bee up...

It's not a big deal .. its only a bumble bee

R.I.P. Bumblebee.

ReputationRep:
    lol wtf use some gloves.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not being funny but...

GET A ******* GRIP!

ReputationRep:
    Hoover.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hey.

I killed a bumblebee earlier but it's on the floor! But I heard they can still sting you when dead! how do I get rid of it, please be quick because my parents wanted me to clean my room and they'll kill me if they see any mess!
    You could vacuum it up now that its dead. I had to vacuum and I sucked up a dead wasp this morning in my room. Obviously I won't vacuum up a living fly/bee/wasp...

ReputationRep:
    Lmao.

ReputationRep:
    you started worrying it'll sting you after you killed it?

I tried using a DVD case but it's squashed it more into the floor, what do I do?!

ReputationRep:
    You could just suck it up using a hoover if you really don't want to touch it at all.

And there's a moth in the hallway at the end! I don't like them! but it's alive!

How do I kill it as when I try getting them with a tissue they always fly at me

ReputationRep:
    What you do is ejaculate on the sting, it neutralises the acid in the sting meaning it has no effect. Problem sorted and you had some fun in the process.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smile88egc)
    How mean to kill a bumblebee! Could you not have just herded it out a window?!

Personally I'd get some kind of kitchen utensil to scoop it up with and throw it out the window, then wash it, then put it in the dishwasher!
    You throw the kitchen utensil out the window and put the bumblebee in the dishwasher?? :eek: There are easier ways...

ReputationRep:
    Not a bumblebee! :bee2:
    They're awesome! Now, if it was a wasp...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    ¬_¬

Throw it in the bin, and chuck yourself in after it you useless person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teh_samby)
    Hoover.
    hehehe, i love tsr! sorry for the randomness, this thread just made me realise!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.