Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Dead Bumblebee In My Room! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Eat it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voudreau)
    You throw the kitchen utensil out the window and put the bumblebee in the dishwasher?? :eek: There are easier ways...
    :rofl2:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I don't want to poke it or anything now because it's got this bubble of insect juice coming out of it! ewww!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

I don't want to poke it or anything now because it's got this bubble of insect juice coming out of it! ewww!
    SO STOP SQUISHING IT WITH A DVD CASE

Dustpan and brush? A piece of ******* paper?? Do you have no creativity whatsoever!?

(Original post by Zastrugi)
    SO STOP SQUISHING IT WITH A DVD CASE

Dustpan and brush? A piece of ******* paper?? Do you have no creativity whatsoever!?
    I don't want to brush it in though because it'll fall apart and get that juice everywhere, I have goosebumps ewwwww!

ReputationRep:
    THIS IS SERIOUS!

If it's a smaller than normal bee, put paper under it and a glass over it and throw it out your window.
    If it's average size, paper/glass method, but run to the end of your garden and throw it out.
    If it's larger than normal, paper/glass method, then call a taxi to take you to the nearest airport and throw it out there.

Sorted.

ReputationRep:
    Just hoover it up! And open a window to let the moth out.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to brush it in though because it'll fall apart and get that juice everywhere, I have goosebumps ewwwww!
    :sigh: are you completely hopeless?

(Original post by teh_samby)
    Just hoover it up! And open a window to let the moth out.
    The moth's on the floor though! I don't want to open the window above it in case it flies at me whilst i disturb it!

And I don't think my hoover's powerful enough to suck it up, I'm worried it'll just suck it over to another part of the carpet! it's a white carpet for god's sake! why are people so serious on this site!

ReputationRep:

I wish you weren't anon: I would so rep you!

ReputationRep:
    Interesting fact: Dumbledore is another term for Bumblebee.

Also, don't kill bees, without them we're screwed. It's getting to be a big problem at the moment.

(Original post by GorgeousMatt)
    Interesting fact: Dumbledore is another term for Bumblebee.

Also, don't kill bees, without them we're screwed. It's getting to be a big problem at the moment.
    It's already dead, I NEED TO GET RID OFF IT! I killed it because I didn't want it to hide somewhere then pop out and scare me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smile88egc)
    How mean to kill a bumblebee! Could you not have just herded it out a window?!
    I have images of miniature cowboys on earwigs and spiders wrangling bumblebees in flowerbed ranches.

@OP: It's dead - hoover or paper&glass. As for moth, put glass over it, slide paper/book under it SLOWLY, tap glass so moth flies to the top, walk to window, moth will inevitably move down the glass, aim, throw.

I hate moths, but, I've become an expert moth wrangler, cowpoke. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    use a pair of tweezers and pop it in your mouth :P

ReputationRep:
    OMFG i heard they blow up if you sneeze on them, you should call the police NO WAIT the bomb squad!

ReputationRep:
    OP, just brush it into your ******* palm, it's not going to sting you now you've pointlessly killed it. The stingers lie inside their bodies until they choose to use them. And leave the moth alone, for **** sake!

People like you make me sick. Fair enough you don't like something else in your habitat, but that's no reason to actually go over to it and kill it. Get a grip you stupid *****!

:rip:

goodnight sweet prince

(Original post by bluemax)
    use a pair of tweezers and pop it in your mouth :P
    Why on Earth would I do that? I told you, I don't like them!!!!

(Original post by amelialynch)
    OP, just brush it into your ******* palm, it's not going to sting you now you've pointlessly killed it. The stingers lie inside their bodies until they choose to use them. And leave the moth alone, for **** sake!

People like you make me sick. Fair enough you don't like something else in your habitat, but that's no reason to actually go over to it and kill it. Get a grip you stupid *****!
    It would have stung me!!!

ps. you should bee ashamed of yourself, honey.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.