Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How gay/unique (positively) is it for a dude to wear white jeans? Watch

ReputationRep:
    A guy I knew wore all white to a school disco, we decided that he looked like a gay tourist :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Hideous.

ReputationRep:
    I think they look fine, I have some jeans that are just off white that I wear at summer, go for it OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    A guy I knew wore all white to a school disco, we decided that he looked like a gay tourist :dontknow:
    Admittedly that's a bit extreme. Oh well, I'm secure enough with my sexuality

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    Hideous.
    pha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I think they look fine, I have some jeans that are just off white that I wear at summer, go for it OP
    Thank you very much for your support I know that it's inappropriate to wear them in the winter, hence why I want to grasp the opportunity ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    Okydoaky. So it would appear that by wearing some white jeans, I'd cut the room/club in half. Excellent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalcomNewMoney84)
    Okydoaky. So it would appear that by wearing some white jeans, I'd cut the room/club in half. Excellent.
    If by half you mean you vs. everyone else in the club, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snobpence17)
    If by half you mean you vs. everyone else in the club, yes.
    no i did not mean that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalcomNewMoney84)
    no i did not mean that
    yes you did

ReputationRep:
    yes you did
    kk bye

ReputationRep:
    yes you did

ReputationRep:
    Why not go the whole hog and wear an all-white suit?

You'll look like a douche, but man, a certain sub-genre of girls will be falling over themselves to get at you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    You win this round Liverpool F.C. But I will be back. And it will be messy.

ReputationRep:
    I think they look really cool. My straight friend wears them clubbing all the time!

Perharps some chinos if you're going for a preppy look?

ReputationRep:
    Really not my sort of thing but they can look good on the right guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cazamatazz)
    Why not go the whole hog and wear an all-white suit?

You'll look like a douche, but man, a certain sub-genre of girls will be falling over themselves to get at you.
    Yeah that's a good shout honey.. might try that one day, though not in a club.

ReputationRep:
    i think it depends on how hot you are. In my opinion danny dyer is uber hot. Therefore he can pull off an otherwise gay look, because he can pull off anything.

ReputationRep:
    my straight male friend wears them and he looks cool!!

ReputationRep:
    if you are not latino, or a model, it does not work. It also does not work in winter or during the night, unless it's at a pool party, but then again, you won't be wearing pants at a pool party unless you are a looser, or a waiter.

I have gotten many compliments while wearing white jeans (I'm not a model...)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.