Turn on thread page Beta

How gay/unique (positively) is it for a dude to wear white jeans? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nouvelle vague)
    I think they look really cool. My straight friend wears them clubbing all the time!

Perharps some chinos if you're going for a preppy look?
    yeah that's another thing on my list, a pair of beige chinos :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TenerifeRockstar)
    if you are not latino, or a model, it does not work. It also does not work in winter or during the night, unless it's at a pool party, but then again, you won't be wearing pants at a pool party unless you are a looser, or a waiter.

I have gotten many compliments while wearing white jeans (I'm not a model...)
    umm. congrats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalcomNewMoney84)
    It's just a mere colour for **** sake lol. What is it about them, for you, which is overly gay?
    Yuck, you filthy gay

ReputationRep:
    Are we talking white skinny jeans hear? Otherwise a general cut would look hideous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubba Me Up)
    Yuck, you filthy gay
    I'd watch your tongue sunshine. Might have to pay a visit and shaft you one, you'll be screaming not yuck, but ****, **** me :yes:

ReputationRep:
    yeah that's another thing on my list, a pair of beige chinos :p:
    Is that sarcasm? lol. Because I'm actually thinking of getting a pair myself tbh Real trendy and chic! ahaha

ReputationRep:
    Well I've got a pair of pink and yellow checkered trouseres so meh..

ReputationRep:
    I'd watch your tongue sunshine. Might have to pay a visit and shaft you one, you'll be screaming not yuck, but ****, **** me :yes:
    Yes, please!

How big are you down there?? I'm a fleshy, fruity 7.5'' and I have quite a toned, muscular body and a nice little buzzcut that you can run your fingers through and cry whilst I suckle on that gorgeous dong of yours!!

I live in London too!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clunge)
    Are we talking white skinny jeans hear? Otherwise a general cut would look hideous.
    Did you click on to my link at 1:40? I'm not sure tbh. I've never worn them before, but I can't see how striaght leg, white jeans would look hideous. And I don't think I'd wanna wear some wildly skinny ones. So what style do you think the ones that Dyer sports in the clip are? I can't really tell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Well I've got a pair of pink and yellow checkered trouseres so meh..
    And you're black?? Shame on you, you dirty black gay :/

ReputationRep:
    I think white slim fit jeans on guys are so hot if worn right! :top:

*Wondering what kind of thread I've stumbled into going on a couple of the past posts :*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nouvelle vague)
    Is that sarcasm? lol. Because I'm actually thinking of getting a pair myself tbh Real trendy and chic! ahaha
    No, not at all lol. I've got barrre things I want atm :o:

I'm not sure if these are strictly Chinos but I'm probs still gonna buy them...

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Arman...html?cgid=2090

ReputationRep:
    Did you click on to my link at 1:40? I'm not sure tbh. I've never worn them before, but I can't see how striaght leg, white jeans would look hideous. And I don't think I'd wanna wear some wildly skinny ones. So what style do you think the ones that Dyer sports in the clip are? I can't really tell.
    Hmm well, a straight leg would look good, an ever so slight baggy-ness to them would help too worn with a vintage tan belt and a polo t-shirt.

Definitely not boot cut or something equally as bad.

Also were you thinking of the hole turn ups? Don't.

ReputationRep:
    gay as funk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubba Me Up)
    Yes, please!

How big are you down there?? I'm a fleshy, fruity 7.5'' and I have quite a toned, muscular body and a nice little buzzcut that you can run your fingers through and cry whilst I suckle on that gorgeous dong of yours!!

I live in London too!!!
    Stop it, you're making me all hot and horny! Welllll. My, my, you're certainly are a big boy. Mine's a meagre 7 inch last time I got the ruler out :o: However let our toned bodies unite :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kates:))
    I think white slim fit jeans on guys are so hot if worn right! :top:

*Wondering what kind of thread I've stumbled into going on a couple of the past posts :*
    ha, mybad. I'll see if I can bust that hot look then :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's a good shout honey.. might try that one day, though not in a club.

I'll keep an eye out for you around South East London. ; D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clunge)
    Hmm well, a straight leg would look good, an ever so slight baggy-ness to them would help too worn with a vintage tan belt and a polo t-shirt.

Definitely not boot cut or something equally as bad.

Also were you thinking of the hole turn ups? Don't.
    Yeah that's a good suggestion. Cheers. How much and where for a vintage tan belt though?

ReputationRep:
    ha, mybad. I'll see if I can bust that hot look then :p:
    Yeah do it! And ignore any guy who says it looks rubbish/gay, most girls go weak at the knees for a stylish guy esp if they are into fashion as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cazamatazz)
    I'll keep an eye out for you around South East London. ; D
    Oooh, you so naughty darling Whereabouts are you representing then lol?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.