Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How gay/unique (positively) is it for a dude to wear white jeans? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nouvelle vague)
    I think they look really cool. My straight friend wears them clubbing all the time!

Perharps some chinos if you're going for a preppy look?
    yeah that's another thing on my list, a pair of beige chinos :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TenerifeRockstar)
    if you are not latino, or a model, it does not work. It also does not work in winter or during the night, unless it's at a pool party, but then again, you won't be wearing pants at a pool party unless you are a looser, or a waiter.

I have gotten many compliments while wearing white jeans (I'm not a model...)
    umm. congrats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalcomNewMoney84)
    It's just a mere colour for **** sake lol. What is it about them, for you, which is overly gay?
    Yuck, you filthy gay

ReputationRep:
    Are we talking white skinny jeans hear? Otherwise a general cut would look hideous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubba Me Up)
    Yuck, you filthy gay
    I'd watch your tongue sunshine. Might have to pay a visit and shaft you one, you'll be screaming not yuck, but ****, **** me :yes:

ReputationRep:
    yeah that's another thing on my list, a pair of beige chinos :p:
    Is that sarcasm? lol. Because I'm actually thinking of getting a pair myself tbh Real trendy and chic! ahaha

ReputationRep:
    Well I've got a pair of pink and yellow checkered trouseres so meh..

ReputationRep:
    I'd watch your tongue sunshine. Might have to pay a visit and shaft you one, you'll be screaming not yuck, but ****, **** me :yes:
    Yes, please!

How big are you down there?? I'm a fleshy, fruity 7.5'' and I have quite a toned, muscular body and a nice little buzzcut that you can run your fingers through and cry whilst I suckle on that gorgeous dong of yours!!

I live in London too!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clunge)
    Are we talking white skinny jeans hear? Otherwise a general cut would look hideous.
    Did you click on to my link at 1:40? I'm not sure tbh. I've never worn them before, but I can't see how striaght leg, white jeans would look hideous. And I don't think I'd wanna wear some wildly skinny ones. So what style do you think the ones that Dyer sports in the clip are? I can't really tell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Well I've got a pair of pink and yellow checkered trouseres so meh..
    And you're black?? Shame on you, you dirty black gay :/

ReputationRep:
    I think white slim fit jeans on guys are so hot if worn right! :top:

*Wondering what kind of thread I've stumbled into going on a couple of the past posts :*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nouvelle vague)
    Is that sarcasm? lol. Because I'm actually thinking of getting a pair myself tbh Real trendy and chic! ahaha
    No, not at all lol. I've got barrre things I want atm :o:

I'm not sure if these are strictly Chinos but I'm probs still gonna buy them...

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Arman...html?cgid=2090

ReputationRep:
    Did you click on to my link at 1:40? I'm not sure tbh. I've never worn them before, but I can't see how striaght leg, white jeans would look hideous. And I don't think I'd wanna wear some wildly skinny ones. So what style do you think the ones that Dyer sports in the clip are? I can't really tell.
    Hmm well, a straight leg would look good, an ever so slight baggy-ness to them would help too worn with a vintage tan belt and a polo t-shirt.

Definitely not boot cut or something equally as bad.

Also were you thinking of the hole turn ups? Don't.

ReputationRep:
    gay as funk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubba Me Up)
    Yes, please!

How big are you down there?? I'm a fleshy, fruity 7.5'' and I have quite a toned, muscular body and a nice little buzzcut that you can run your fingers through and cry whilst I suckle on that gorgeous dong of yours!!

I live in London too!!!
    Stop it, you're making me all hot and horny! Welllll. My, my, you're certainly are a big boy. Mine's a meagre 7 inch last time I got the ruler out :o: However let our toned bodies unite :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kates:))
    I think white slim fit jeans on guys are so hot if worn right! :top:

*Wondering what kind of thread I've stumbled into going on a couple of the past posts :*
    ha, mybad. I'll see if I can bust that hot look then :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's a good shout honey.. might try that one day, though not in a club.

I'll keep an eye out for you around South East London. ; D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clunge)
    Hmm well, a straight leg would look good, an ever so slight baggy-ness to them would help too worn with a vintage tan belt and a polo t-shirt.

Definitely not boot cut or something equally as bad.

Also were you thinking of the hole turn ups? Don't.
    Yeah that's a good suggestion. Cheers. How much and where for a vintage tan belt though?

ReputationRep:
    ha, mybad. I'll see if I can bust that hot look then :p:
    Yeah do it! And ignore any guy who says it looks rubbish/gay, most girls go weak at the knees for a stylish guy esp if they are into fashion as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cazamatazz)
    I'll keep an eye out for you around South East London. ; D
    Oooh, you so naughty darling Whereabouts are you representing then lol?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.