Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How gay/unique (positively) is it for a dude to wear white jeans? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snobpence17)
    I know. Saw the Hollister packaging, tut tut Malcom(NewMoney84).
    jokesss. I can assure you that wasn't conveniently placed there to emphasise my cockishness. Cba to pick it up really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalcomNewMoney84)
    Well dar I'm not denying that, maybe I shouldn't have used the third person in order to avoid confusion as to who the thread is centered on. I know you love it :p:
    I do love it :p: and I think it's been quite clear that it was focused on you anyway regardless of the third person . I would give tips but then again who am I to say what you should/shouldn't be wearing - for all I know I could have the most hideous fashion sense evaaa (but thinking about it I really don't :p:) - and everyone else is doing a v.good job!:yes:

ReputationRep:
    jokesss. I can assure you that wasn't conveniently placed there to emphasise my cockishness. Cba to pick it up really.
    You sexy beast, almost climaxed at your pic!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edenr)
    Oh yeah :p: The closest I've come as yet are almost-white chino-types.

I'm getting there :grin:
    *proud* :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kates:))
    I do love it :p: and I think it's been quite clear that it was focused on you anyway regardless of the third person . I would give tips but then again who am I to say what you should/shouldn't be wearing - for all I know I could have the most hideous fashion sense evaaa (but thinking about it I really don't :p:) - and everyone else is doing a v.good job!:yes:
    No please feel free to share your opinions and suggestions. The reason I created it was to find out what everyone thinks of these such people who decide to wear them.. well or badly

ReputationRep:
    Nah I'm just jealous that you have Hubba Me Up. Enjoyed his posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubba Me Up)
    You sexy beast, almost climaxed at your pic!!
    WTF am I supposed to reply to that loool!!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snobpence17)
    Nah I'm just jealous that you have Hubba Me Up. Enjoyed his posts.
    I have much more lady friends though :spank:

ReputationRep:
    My brother is a 16 year old straight male and he rocks a pair of white chinos.

Not gay at all.

Get over it.

ReputationRep:
    WTF am I supposed to reply to that loool!!?
    Nothing. Nothing at all.

Just lie back baby, as I let my saliva roll over that gorgeous little man down there, over and over ... united in a feverous bout of wildly passionate ecstasy we shall be as all is let loose - all spills... and we cry together, our muscular bodies panting, breathing...

:drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Lola_Stars*)
    My brother is a 16 year old straight male and he rocks a pair of white chinos.

Not gay at all.

Get over it.
    Respect, Lola :yes: Who are you implying to get over it may I ask?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. Nothing at all.

Just lie back baby, as I let my saliva roll over that gorgeous little man down there, over and over ... united in a feverous bout of wildly passionate ecstasy we shall be as all is let loose - all spills... and we cry together, our muscular bodies panting, breathing...

:drool:
    phahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahah. OMFG! That is the funniest thing I have ever read on this ****** website. Congrats.. That's going straight on my profile babes x

ReputationRep:
    Respect, Lola :yes: Who are you implying to get over it may I ask?
    Anyone who still thinks wearing white trousers is gay! :p:

Respect back at you Malcom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elziebelzie)
    i don't know.. white jeans on a guy are one of those pieces that are REALLY hard to pull off unless you're the right guy.
    see to me, this guy pulls them off because he's clearly got his own personal style:

but these three guys have just ended up looking a little gay in them in my opinion:

so yeah, i think it depends on whether or not you already have a quite obvious personal style that would suit white jeans or whether you're more of a everyday jeans and t-shirt guy (in which case i don't think it would work).
    Bottom picture: I want the one in the middle to shout at me. He is might fiiine :coma:

I don't think it will look gay, go for it, I wish more men would be willing to be fashionably adventurous! I think it's sexy!

ReputationRep:
    No, not at all lol. I've got barrre things I want atm :o:

I'm not sure if these are strictly Chinos but I'm probs still gonna buy them...

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Arman...html?cgid=2090
    Neat stuff! I really like Ralph Lauren as well - the brand has a really classic tailored look to it. Really suave!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=nouvelle_vague]Bottom picture: I want the one in the middle to shout at me. He is might fiiine :coma:

I don't think it will look gay, go for it, I wish more men would be willing to be fashionably adventurous! I think it's sexy![/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for saying that. I rest my case. For too long, blokes have been bogged down with conformity.. the standard Bbue jeans and shirt is just so homegenous when out of an evening :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nouvelle vague)
    Neat stuff! I really like Ralph Lauren as well - the brand has a really classic tailored look to it. Really suave!
    Yes indeed it is naiccce shiz :yes:

rah much? :p:

ReputationRep:
    phahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahah. OMFG! That is the funniest thing I have ever read on this ****** website. Congrats.. That's going straight on my profile babes x
    Thanks, babes.

I have a hell of a lot more that my twinky wants to show you. :hump:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, babes.

I have a hell of a lot more that my twinky wants to show you. :hump:
    The trouble is, behind all my front, I'm afriad to say that I'm not actually a homosexual, and perhaps more importantly I have to be up at 6:30

ReputationRep:
    The trouble is, behind all my front, I'm afriad to say that I'm not actually a homosexual, and perhaps more importantly I have to be up at 6:30
    You what?

Haha, that's what they always say. Before ... before I show them. I show them ... it. The very second a straight man sees it, he falls into a trance. He almost collapses in a wild fit, breathing maniacally, advancing ... closer and closer. So close that our hearts unite and we feel ... we taste ... we ... we bite. The helmets furiously stab at each other, thrusting to and fro and there we lie, as one.

An early bird, hey? I do love an early bird! Makes for exciting sex!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.