The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I could barely feel a thing, and couldn't stay hard at all.
better than masturbation
Totally overrated tbh. Had waited for that day for many years and it was a massive let down. Gets progressively better though.
With a girl or guy
Haven't done it before. 18 and still a virgin :sad:
Reply 6
Was rubbish. Kinda put me off sex a bit, she was the only one who enjoyed it.
Reply 7
Lasted 30+ minutes which made me think "lol, wut?" but then I realized it was because I was so nervous - I could barely get myself to ejaculate! Overall very nice experience considering I knew beforehand it wouldn't be crazy, wild sex since it was the first time for both of us.
Twas aight
Reply 9
With a lay-dee of the female kind - sorta went on a fair while, she climaxed but I didn't.
With a man - much better :teeth:
Reply 10
Not as good as previously anticipated in some aspects, in others quite a bit better than expected.
Don't really remember that much (due to being extremely pissed) ... and I lasted about an hour (also due to being extremely pissed).
Reply 12
I'd waited for years and it actually exceeded my expectations, despite being pretty awkward.
Total let down. She kept saying totally irrelevant things to totally ruin the moment. Lasted long enough as for some reason I wasn't nervous!

I wish I never went there now. She went psycho when I broke up with her 2 months later and tried the ol' pregnancy line. Which has left a really better memory of my first time!
Reply 14
Penetration was difficult, I was rock hard and my penis is quite thick. Spent most of the time trying to push deeper. Didn't cum, we went for about 5 minutes and then stopped.

All in all it was fine. In her bedroom and in a long term relationship. Much better than losing it under the bridge type of thing.
Reply 15
Awesomeee.Well i hope it will be
Reply 16
Felt good, but i caught AIDS, so half and half really.
Reply 17
eyetaliano
Painful, sharp, God knows how many times I got cut, there was blood everywhere, my dad was watching aswell telling me what to do which just made me even more nervous...

...Wait, we're talking about shaving right?

Haha, nice first post :top:
She loved it and barked more than usual :ninja:
Lefty Leo
She loved it and barked more than usual :ninja:

That's quite sick... Why did i laugh :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending