Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys how was your first time? watch

Announcements

You always hear about girls first experience, so let's make a change. My first time felt very warm and cosy. I exploded after6 minutes or so.

ReputationRep:
    I could barely feel a thing, and couldn't stay hard at all.

better than masturbation

ReputationRep:
    Totally overrated tbh. Had waited for that day for many years and it was a massive let down. Gets progressively better though.

With a girl or guy

Haven't done it before. 18 and still a virgin :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Was rubbish. Kinda put me off sex a bit, she was the only one who enjoyed it.

ReputationRep:
    Lasted 30+ minutes which made me think "lol, wut?" but then I realized it was because I was so nervous - I could barely get myself to ejaculate! Overall very nice experience considering I knew beforehand it wouldn't be crazy, wild sex since it was the first time for both of us.

ReputationRep:
    Twas aight

ReputationRep:
    With a lay-dee of the female kind - sorta went on a fair while, she climaxed but I didn't.
    With a man - much better :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Not as good as previously anticipated in some aspects, in others quite a bit better than expected.

ReputationRep:
    Don't really remember that much (due to being extremely pissed) ... and I lasted about an hour (also due to being extremely pissed).

ReputationRep:
    I'd waited for years and it actually exceeded my expectations, despite being pretty awkward.

Total let down. She kept saying totally irrelevant things to totally ruin the moment. Lasted long enough as for some reason I wasn't nervous!

I wish I never went there now. She went psycho when I broke up with her 2 months later and tried the ol' pregnancy line. Which has left a really better memory of my first time!

ReputationRep:
    Penetration was difficult, I was rock hard and my penis is quite thick. Spent most of the time trying to push deeper. Didn't ***, we went for about 5 minutes and then stopped.

All in all it was fine. In her bedroom and in a long term relationship. Much better than losing it under the bridge type of thing.

ReputationRep:
    Awesomeee.Well i hope it will be

ReputationRep:
    Felt good, but i caught AIDS, so half and half really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eyetaliano)
    Painful, sharp, God knows how many times I got cut, there was blood everywhere, my dad was watching aswell telling me what to do which just made me even more nervous...

...Wait, we're talking about shaving right?
    Haha, nice first post :top:

She loved it and barked more than usual :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    She loved it and barked more than usual :ninja:
    That's quite sick... Why did i laugh

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.