ReputationRep:
    (Original post by REMLewis)
    Spoilers create a lot of...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Suspension and fun
    Spoiler:
    Show
    did you just call me a pig? the name comes from a south park episode, thank you very much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SPOILER
    Very true.......very very true....

ReputationRep:
    They make me crazy.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They make my a$$ go flying in the air....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Humps are my fave too....
    [/spoiler]
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I guess all the time riding them, you get something of a toe as well. Pic for the ladz here, matey.

ReputationRep:
    Very true.......very very true....
    I love how you didn't respond with a spoiler

WHY. WHY NOT

ReputationRep:
    What on earth is "barter"?
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Man.bear.pig)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    did you just call me a pig? the name comes from a south park episode, thank you very much.
    Firstly , yes and my apologies..

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    is niquita your russian mail order mistress?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Mistresses have the right to say 'no'. I consider her more of a slave, she'll never get rid of that limp

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SPOILER
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Fave Smiths song?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callum_law)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Mistresses have the right to say 'no'. I consider her more of a slave, she'll never get rid of that limp
    tmi
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but on second thought :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Fave Smiths song?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A fellow fan? There one of my favourite bands so I find it hard to narrow down tbh... If I had to narrow down just one though, it'd be How Soon Is Now? but I really just like all their stuff (apart from Golden Lights).

ReputationRep:
    tmi
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but on second thought :holmes:
    Never tmi.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Knowledge is power, my friend. Soak it up.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A fellow fan? There one of my favourite bands so I find it hard to narrow down tbh... If I had to narrow down just one though, it'd be How Soon Is Now? but I really just like all their stuff (apart from Golden Lights).
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, quite a fan. I do love How Soon is Now, the lyrics are amazing. I quite enjoy Charming Man for its iconicness, and Asleep and Still Ill for being depressing.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, quite a fan. I do love How Soon is Now, the lyrics are amazing. I quite enjoy Charming Man for its iconicness, and Asleep and Still Ill for being depressing.
    So I can't be bothered to talk in spoilers anymore I was going to say that HSIN? and TCM are probably my top 2, but then I just like pretty much all their stuff; Jeane, Still Ill, What Difference Does It Make? etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You always hear about girls first experience, so let's make a change. My first time felt very warm and cosy. I exploded after6 minutes or so.
    Losing your virginity is massively overrated.

I lost my virginity when I was 17. I'm not going to lie, the only reason I lost it was because of the expectation - I, to be honest, did't crave or really care much for having sex.

Anyway, sex is not something which is going to change your life. It isn't the best thing you'll experience, nor is it a life changing moment. But, at the very least, it means you can say you've lost your virginity!

Anyway, I lasted about 4-5 minutes on my first time. I was 'nice', I don't regret doing it. However, if I have one bit of advice, do it with someone whom you have feelings for. Trust me, the experience is a lot more genuine, intermate, and therefore enjoyable.

ReputationRep:
    So I can't be bothered to talk in spoilers anymore I was going to say that HSIN? and TCM are probably my top 2, but then I just like pretty much all their stuff; Jeane, Still Ill, What Difference Does It Make? etc.
    Also Handsome Devil is pretty good for showing off Marr's skills. Great band and I'm not even a hipster.

Though TCM is probably more difficult to play.

ReputationRep:
    Also Handsome Devil is pretty good for showing off Marr's skills. Great band and I'm not even a hipster.

Nope I'm not a...hipster either. I prefer older 80's music generally tbh. The Smiths are one of my favourites. The others being Echo and the Bunnymen, Joy Division, The Chameleons and The Cure...

I like Marr's riff at the start of Still Ill (I think a riff is what it is haha) but yes, fantastic band and Johnny Marr is very skilled.

ReputationRep:

Nope I'm not a...hipster either. I prefer older 80's music generally tbh. The Smiths are one of my favourites. The others being Echo and the Bunnymen, Joy Division, The Chameleons and The Cure...

I like Marr's riff at the start of Still Ill (I think a riff is what it is haha) but yes, fantastic band and Johnny Marr is very skilled.
    Hello fellow the smiths fans! ^_^ I'm not a hipster either btw

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2015
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.