Turn on thread page Beta

Places that allow you to apply online!! watch

ReputationRep:
    I know that KFC, Mcdonalds, Clintons, Farmfoods, Greggs and Birthdays and shoezone allow you to apply for jobs online on their sites.

Also Claires, Tesco, Primark, shoezone, greggs, matalan and whsmith allow you to print off application forms from their sites.

I just thought I'd start this thread to see if anyone know anymore sites that allow you to print their application forms off online or apply for jobs online.......:yes:

p.s has anyone been successful when they have applied online or is this method useless??

ReputationRep:
    Sainsburys does i think.

ReputationRep:
    Sainsburys do, theirs must work cos they don't give out paper application forms anymore, not that there's any jobs to be had mind

ReputationRep:
    Marks & Spencer
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Becky3112)
    I know that KFC, Mcdonalds, Clintons, Farmfoods, Greggs and Birthdays and shoezone allow you to apply for jobs online on their sites.

Also Claires, Tesco, Primark, shoezone, greggs, matalan and whsmith allow you to print off application forms from their sites.

I just thought I'd start this thread to see if anyone know anymore sites that allow you to print their application forms off online or apply for jobs online.......:yes:

p.s has anyone been successful when they have applied online or is this method useless??
    Lidl also lets you print application forms out as well I think..

I have been successful when I applied at Primark and now I'm hating the job there. Anyway I didn't know you can print off an application form from their website thats why I only give out my CV to them.

KFC, Burger King and McDonalds are all no good to me, they don't tell whether you're successful or not or the worst part is NO reply! :mad:

By the way Burger King also allows you to apply online on their website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boreism)
    Lidl also lets you print application forms out as well I think..

I have been successful when I applied at Primark and now I'm hating the job there. Anyway I didn't know you can print off an application form from their website thats why I only give out my CV to them.

KFC, Burger King and McDonalds are all no good to me, they don't tell whether you're successful or not or the worst part is NO reply! :mad:

By the way Burger King also allows you to apply online on their website.
    MCd's allows u to apply online n it always replies even if u aint got the job.

ReputationRep:
    Boots and Waitrose do too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollymustard)
    Boots and Waitrose do too.
    boots only allow management to apply online dont they? or can sales assistant aswell?

ReputationRep:
    you can apply online to whsmith too.

Debehams
    Miss selfridges/DP/Sports world/Topshop
    Sainsbury
    JL
    MS
    Boots
    Superdrug
    Riverisland
    Selfridges
    H&M
    Schuh
    Niketown

ReputationRep:
    boots only allow management to apply online dont they? or can sales assistant aswell?
    Anyone
    They rejected me though! Answer the q's carefully!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Phones 4U

ReputationRep:
    will someone tell me how to apply online to boots i'm on the site but i cant see an apply option or nefin???

Also superdrug hasnt got apply online option. I searched for a job but none available but does it let u apply anyway?

ReputationRep:
    If you search generally on the job centre website, many now allow you to submit your CV via email to them instead of phoning up etc

http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/Inte.../initialise.do
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yeh sales assistants too - if there are vacancies that is.

ReputationRep:
    will someone tell me how to apply online to boots i'm on the site but i cant see an apply option or nefin???

Also superdrug hasnt got apply online option. I searched for a job but none available but does it let u apply anyway?
    you can only apply for management online at superdrug, sales assistant jobs are just advertised in store

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.