Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't want my BF to look good!! Watch

I feel bad but it's true...

My boyfriend has recently really started to pay attention to his appearance, not for any reason (no, there's no other girl), he just said he's tired of how he looks and thinks he should start to take care of himself more now that he's getting older (he's only 20).

He's always looked typical skater/surfer type, ripped jeans at the bottom, messy hair (always clean though).

Now he's had a really nice haircut, he's going to the gym to tone up, he's wearing nicer clothes.. and to be honest, he's really starting to look gorgeous! :redface:

But it scares me, now that he's starting to look so stunning, girls are paying attention to him... I want him to go back to the way he was because this transformation is worrying me.

advice?

bump

ReputationRep:
    Can he do a kickflip?

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.

Incomming wave of "He wants to be with you, just trust him" replies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    "He wants to be with you, just trust him"

ReputationRep:
    if he's feeling good about himself then the transformation is a positive thing ? be happy for him instead of being paranoid .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Oh dear.

Incomming wave of "He wants to be with you, just trust him" replies.

Everybody hit the deck!

ReputationRep:
    how selfish if he's really getting better looking he deserves a better looking partner

ReputationRep:
    if hes lookin better, why r u complaining? hes doing it for himself, not other people

ReputationRep:
    Surely if anything you should just be glad that you've got a hot boyfriend who cares about his appearance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    bump

????????????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    Can he do a kickflip?
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munn)
    how selfish if he's really getting better looking he deserves a better looking partner
    So your saying that this girl isn't worth that guy?

Harsh, also quite shallow.

And plus, since when was life all about looks? They posted as anon anyway, you don't know weather this girl is better looking than this guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    Can he do a kickflip?
    I can.

ReputationRep:
    If he wants to be with you, he won't cheat regardless of what he looks like. You shoud be pleased about the change, if he does cheat then it wasn't meant to be.
    You just have to trust people sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    He was a skater boy, he said see you later girl

ReputationRep:
    Typical Angelina in the Brad Pitt relationship...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're upset because if his appearance improves you'll look worse :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well I'll have him instead, if you like.

No? Stop whinging, enjoy his face.

ReputationRep:
    Give him head everyday to keep him happy

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.