Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Are you sexually satisfied with your boyfriend? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ugh...my boyfriend's lovely but he's a virgin- I've been at it for almost 4 years now. He's making a huge deal about it, which I didn't think guys ever did, and making sex out to be something that it's not.
    Other than that, he won't let me give him a hand or blowjob, he's never given me oral and he isn't great at fingering...so no I'm not satisfied!
    It's really annoying because I get turned on just looking at his body or kissing him, and when I'm alone I'm permanently horny! I'm tempted to break up with him because of how frustrated it's making me feel, but I don't want to be that shallow when everything else about the relationship is good
    How the **** hasn't this guy exploded walking down the street by now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    nope, hes never made me *** & im quite shy aswel so i cnt tell him what i want!
    then what is the poor guy to do?! just tell him! if he senses that your shy when your talking to him about it then i bet this will just turn him on! go for it

Bump

Yes and no.

The penetrative sex was nice/intimate but not very satisfying for me at first, but is getting much better. But oddly, stuff to do with the clit just doesn't excite me. I think there must be something wrong with me
    Rubbing gets me wet but no amount of going down on me or playing with it will get me going. It's just a bit boring lol.
    I guess from my bf's point of view this is a good thing because it means I enjoy penetrative sex the most. But it has it's disadvantages, because I often feel sore afterwards.
    I've never come.

This is the OP, just thought I'll let you guys know what happened.

I did talk to him, finally summed up the courage and just blurted it. I told him that I felt he wasn't bothered about my pleasure during sex, and it was making me feel used. He was initially a little irritated, as I had mentioned feeling used several times before but I explained what I meant and he became very understanding. He said he just didn't know what to do and it was hard to tell what I wanted as I never initiated anything. I said it was difficult as I get so embarrassed when he asks to do things to me (ie. fingering, oral) that I end up shaking my head; instead, he should just do them and I'll stop him if I really don't want it. I don't want to be asked :o:

That was back in September and although I still haven't orgasmed from foreplay or sex, I certainly feel a lot better about our sex life I realised I just wanted him to try, regardless of sex.

I'm also much more vocal/adventurous in our sex life asking for sex (although I still never asks him for stuff singularly for my pleasure - that's the next step :P, suggesting positions, sharing fantasies and telling him what feels good and what doesn't. He knows I don't particularly enjoy giving oral now, which was the main activity which really put me off anything sexual. I still do it, when I want to though, and I don't feel there's a pressure on me to perform it, which makes it almost enjoyable (I have cried whilst performing it because it made me feel so used )

So... girls who are/were in the same boat as me. Communication really is key If they're caring boyfriends then they would definitely take it on board and try to change. Sex really is a huge part of a relationship and it can break up a relationship if you let it.

My problem now is inside my head. I've got to stop caring so much about him during sex and focus on my pleasure. Be a little more selfish I guess, because right now it's the psychological barrier inside my head that's stopping me from enjoying pleasure O.o I think it's something that comes with time and I'm feeling more and more comfortable with him as each day go by... so fingers crossed!

(Original post by ToeRag)
    Unless you know how to get yourself off, he will not be able to get you off..

You have to tell him what floats your boat... saying that he should probably ask... it is very obvious when a girl hasn't..... ya know!
    So not true, I couldnt get myself off before and my current boyfriend manages perfectly well! I didnt know what I liked! I am very satisfied with him I rarely had orgasms AT ALL with previous partners, but I have been with my boyfriend nearly 3 years so we both know what we like now and its great! It takes a lot of practice but it's very very worth it.

OP you don't even need to tell him particularly if you're shy, you can just kinda, do it! like manouver (sp) yourself into different positions until you find what you like, thats what I did cos I was quite shy at first too!

Oops I dint read your end post...so ignore what I just said! sorryyyy!

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty happy with mine.
    He knows how to please me, and vice versa.

Why not suggest things in the moment, experiment there and then.
    I've found it's much easier to discuss things about sex to improve in sex, rather than over breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)
    Its obviously a way for girls to vent their sexual frustrations and see they are not alone in this problem, no harm is there or does it make men uneasy perhaps? Luckily for me its definitely not an issue.

wow you're hot!

ReputationRep:
    not really but we're working on it.

ReputationRep:
    He doesnt make me come but neither has any other boyfriend I've had. So I'm still satisfied.

Yes definitely satisfied. He is the only boyfriend I've had and we have amazing personal chemistry but the sex has been a relatively slow progression. I think this is down to a mixture of trust, communication and experience all of which have improved over time. For about the first year sex was fun but nothing mindblowing and then something just clicked and things really improved. 3 and a half years down the line it is multiple orgasms and a great personal experience every time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Findlay6)
    I'm pretty happy with mine.
    He knows how to please me, and vice versa.

Why not suggest things in the moment, experiment there and then.
    I've found it's much easier to discuss things about sex to improve in sex, rather than over breakfast.
    This whole post exactly :yes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.