Turn on thread page Beta

Do you fart infront of your gf/bf? watch

ReputationRep:
    When is it appropiate to fart infront of each other?

ReputationRep:
    I do and have done for a while. Mind you we're probably quite liberal in that sense. I think he farted in front of me from the start of our relationship but I probably waited a few months. In my opinion it just shows you're comfortable with each other, same with weeing in front of each other.

Not if it's their turn.

ReputationRep:
    Tard, lol
    I dont fart in front of anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haz220807)
    I do and have done for a while. Mind you we're probably quite liberal in that sense. I think he farted in front of me from the start of our relationship but I probably waited a few months. In my opinion it just shows you're comfortable with each other, same with weeing in front of each other.
    Great answer, exactly what I was thinking!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    In front of him? I fart on him! You can't help it - if you need to fart, you need to fart...

ReputationRep:
    Yes. We have this farting competition and the loudest one get to choose sex position and location :curious:
    Seriously, wtf?

ReputationRep:
    It's known as the gas barrier. Every couple breaks it at some point.

ReputationRep:
    only when we do cleveland steamers.

ReputationRep:
    Girls don't fart. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with farting.

Weeing in front of them though? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Yep! I'm comfortable enough to do so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Yes. We have this farting competition and the loudest one get to choose sex position and location :curious:
    Seriously, wtf?
    Off topic, but i remember when this guy in Biology tried to argue and say girls can fart out of their Vaginas :confused:

I was like :eek: as he clearly beat my shocking comment earlier in lesson about Vaseline being made from whale sperm.

ReputationRep:
    my bf does it all the time. He asked me to pull his finger once; when i pulled it he farted- was pretty funny. Also he wokr me up a couple of times with his REALLY smelly fart in the morning!

But i normally run to a corner to fart lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Off topic, but i remember when this guy in Biology tried to argue and say girls can fart out of their Vaginas :confused:

I was like :eek: as he clearly beat my shocking comment earlier in lesson about Vaseline being made from whale sperm.
    They can though :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm0gXrjCreo

Was on RudeTube

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    Weeing in front of them though? :lolwut:
    I think it's fine, not like you can see much anyway! Plus my bathroom door is dodgy so it's easier to leave it open (I shut it if I have guests! Or if it's more than a wee...now that would be disgusting to do in front of your partner).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speedstacker)
    He asked me to pull his finger once; when i pulled it he farted- was pretty funny.
    Hah my boyfriend does that all the time :awesome:
    He also thinks its funny to show the covers over my head if he farts when we're in bed, i.e. "dutch oven" me

I used to get really embarrassed but that's because I have squeaky farts haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haz220807)
    I think it's fine, not like you can see much anyway! Plus my bathroom door is dodgy so it's easier to leave it open (I shut it if I have guests! Or if it's more than a wee...now that would be disgusting to do in front of your partner).
    Does he like stand outside and watch you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    They can though :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm0gXrjCreo

Was on RudeTube
    :eek: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Off topic, but i remember when this guy in Biology tried to argue and say girls can fart out of their Vaginas :confused: I was like :eek: as he clearly beat my shocking comment earlier in lesson about Vaseline being made from whale sperm.
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    They can though :awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm0gXrjCreo Was on RudeTube
    OK silly boy number 1 and 2. Don't encourage insanity and ******** please. Quiffing and farting are two different things. Anyone would know that. :hmmm:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.