Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you fart infront of your gf/bf? Watch

ReputationRep:
    When is it appropiate to fart infront of each other?

ReputationRep:
    I do and have done for a while. Mind you we're probably quite liberal in that sense. I think he farted in front of me from the start of our relationship but I probably waited a few months. In my opinion it just shows you're comfortable with each other, same with weeing in front of each other.

Not if it's their turn.

ReputationRep:
    Tard, lol
    I dont fart in front of anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haz220807)
    I do and have done for a while. Mind you we're probably quite liberal in that sense. I think he farted in front of me from the start of our relationship but I probably waited a few months. In my opinion it just shows you're comfortable with each other, same with weeing in front of each other.
    Great answer, exactly what I was thinking!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    In front of him? I fart on him! You can't help it - if you need to fart, you need to fart...

ReputationRep:
    Yes. We have this farting competition and the loudest one get to choose sex position and location :curious:
    Seriously, wtf?

ReputationRep:
    It's known as the gas barrier. Every couple breaks it at some point.

ReputationRep:
    only when we do cleveland steamers.

ReputationRep:
    Girls don't fart. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with farting.

Weeing in front of them though? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Yep! I'm comfortable enough to do so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Yes. We have this farting competition and the loudest one get to choose sex position and location :curious:
    Seriously, wtf?
    Off topic, but i remember when this guy in Biology tried to argue and say girls can fart out of their Vaginas :confused:

I was like :eek: as he clearly beat my shocking comment earlier in lesson about Vaseline being made from whale sperm.

ReputationRep:
    my bf does it all the time. He asked me to pull his finger once; when i pulled it he farted- was pretty funny. Also he wokr me up a couple of times with his REALLY smelly fart in the morning!

But i normally run to a corner to fart lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Off topic, but i remember when this guy in Biology tried to argue and say girls can fart out of their Vaginas :confused:

I was like :eek: as he clearly beat my shocking comment earlier in lesson about Vaseline being made from whale sperm.
    They can though :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm0gXrjCreo

Was on RudeTube

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    Weeing in front of them though? :lolwut:
    I think it's fine, not like you can see much anyway! Plus my bathroom door is dodgy so it's easier to leave it open (I shut it if I have guests! Or if it's more than a wee...now that would be disgusting to do in front of your partner).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speedstacker)
    He asked me to pull his finger once; when i pulled it he farted- was pretty funny.
    Hah my boyfriend does that all the time :awesome:
    He also thinks its funny to show the covers over my head if he farts when we're in bed, i.e. "dutch oven" me

I used to get really embarrassed but that's because I have squeaky farts haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haz220807)
    I think it's fine, not like you can see much anyway! Plus my bathroom door is dodgy so it's easier to leave it open (I shut it if I have guests! Or if it's more than a wee...now that would be disgusting to do in front of your partner).
    Does he like stand outside and watch you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    They can though :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm0gXrjCreo

Was on RudeTube
    :eek: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Off topic, but i remember when this guy in Biology tried to argue and say girls can fart out of their Vaginas :confused: I was like :eek: as he clearly beat my shocking comment earlier in lesson about Vaseline being made from whale sperm.
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    They can though :awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm0gXrjCreo Was on RudeTube
    OK silly boy number 1 and 2. Don't encourage insanity and ******** please. Quiffing and farting are two different things. Anyone would know that. :hmmm:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.