Turn on thread page Beta

Do you fart infront of your gf/bf? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm single now but I used to like farting in bed and holding her under the covers.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend burps and farts ALL THE TIME. Even in public occasionally. For some reason, though, I'm still more comfortable farting in front of my girly friends than him :P But no, we're cool with letting one rip in front of each other if need be, instead of wasting time running out the room and trying to be 'demure'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    OK silly boy number 1 and 2. Don't encourage insanity and ******** please. Quiffing and farting are two different things. Anyone would know that. :hmmm:
    Wait wait wait...Did i say i agreed with what the boy in my Bio class said??

I thought so :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    lol @ OP's name.

ReputationRep:
    OK silly boy number 1 and 2. Don't encourage insanity and ******** please. Quiffing and farting are two different things. Anyone would know that. :hmmm:
    wait wait wait, I got misled by that program that said it was called farting :eek: you can't blame me :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dsch)
    I'm single now but I used to like farting in bed and holding her under the covers.
    Why do men do this!? My boyfriend does this and omg, it's horrible ><

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my boyfriend doesn't care, just like I don't not fancy him because he farts. Anyone who does mind needs to get a grip - and some brains.

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for a girl to say "only when we're doing a 69er".

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I let rip all the time, then I always blame it on her if people are around :sly:

She got revenge the other day though, by farting on my leg. Shows that women are more disgusting than men :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Wait wait wait...Did i say i agreed with what the boy in my Bio class said??

I thought so :sigh:
    Oh boy, there's a reason you're silly boy number one.
    You even rofled at silly boy number 2's nonsense.

:facepalm2:

(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    wait wait wait, I got misled by that program that said it was called farting :eek: you can't blame me :woo:
    Here baby:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_flatulence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    Why do men do this!? My boyfriend does this and omg, it's horrible ><
    It's just a little bit of banter. You'll miss it when he's gone.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.hahakiri.com/wp-content/u...Propellant.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Here baby:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_flatulence
    It's all starting to make sense now :woo: Thank you! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    We just laugh it off.. It happens to everyone no need to try and hide it... It just shows we are comfortable around each other..

ReputationRep:
    Oh boy, there's a reason you're silly boy number one.
    You even rofled at silly boy number 2's nonsense.

:facepalm2:
    Cultivated you're a joke :facepalm:

Give a guy a break.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah....it's an on going joke to see who can do the smelliest one as well, lol. We honestly have no boundaries, we go to the loo in front of each other and just do things that I would NEVER dream of doing in front of others....actually I do have one boundary and that is when I'm on my period and have to use sanitary items...he can't see me doing that.

ReputationRep:
    You know you've found your life partner when you can take a dump in front of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    Does he like stand outside and watch you?
    No but if he happens to walk past it's fine...or he might need to come into the bathroom to do his hair or whatever.

my ex used to fart all the time. oh how i miss it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.