Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you fart infront of your gf/bf? Watch

ReputationRep:
    We didn't at the start but now we would. Better out than in, eh. My lovely boyfriend even finds farting ON me particularly funny sometimes...unfortunately i don't find it as funny :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm odd. I'll belch around him, but I won't fart. It'll get to the point where I will be in real physical pain, before I wander off to do it somewhere else in the house :p: He's got no such problem however...

But what I really don't get is why I won't fart in front of him, but if he walks into the bathroom when I'm having a wee, I don't care!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    They can though :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm0gXrjCreo

Was on RudeTube
    she must have a ******* cravass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    I'm odd. I'll belch around him, but I won't fart. It'll get to the point where I will be in real physical pain, before I wander off to do it somewhere else in the house :p: He's got no such problem however...

But what I really don't get is why I won't fart in front of him, but if he walks into the bathroom when I'm having a wee, I don't care!
    Wee doesn't smell as bad. Can you take a dump infront of him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lolicon)
    Wee doesn't smell as bad. Can you take a dump infront of him?
    I wouldn't actively start one, but if he walked in whilst I was having one, I'm not sure if I'd chuck him out or not... Probably best to just keep the door locked :p:

ReputationRep:
    girls dont fart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Off topic, but i remember when this guy in Biology tried to argue and say girls can fart out of their Vaginas :confused:

I was like :eek: as he clearly beat my shocking comment earlier in lesson about Vaseline being made from whale sperm.
    They can- heard abot it in some health class i took. Forgot the scientific explanation though- happens when having sex to some girls. i was like wtf aswell but google confirmed it. :eek: Its true.

ReputationRep:
    You're not in a comfortable relationship unless you can fart or wee whilst your partner is present...

ReputationRep:
    All the time, it's funny. Even better when they're silent, so I sit and wait like :proud:.
    We also blow our burps at each other, and I tell him when I need a poo now - "I want to do a poo at Paul's".
    God we sound so mature.

I do, but I always apologise.

I'm comfortable enough to burp and fart in front of him, he needs to get used to it one day.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's usually quite hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    OK silly boy number 1 and 2. Don't encourage insanity and ******** please. Quiffing and farting are two different things. Anyone would know that. :hmmm:
    Queefing*

Although I've seen it spelt quiff elsewhere, queef is the most common spelling :P
    lol I have too much unnecessary information in my head that I need to clear out before exams.

ReputationRep:
    Ewww no.

ReputationRep:
    I don't give a **** about people saying they think it shows you're being comfortable etc.

It's not okay to fart in front of your partner.

Ew! Romance is dead. There are certain things that just shouldn't be done.

I'd feel horrendous because it is horrendous.

I'd feel like much less of a woman, but similarly it'd gross me out if my boyfriend decided to fart in front of me.

Chivalry all the way. A gentleman doesn't do that.

And I'm pretty up for being a lady and having a gentleman in my life, long term... so I wouldn't want that to change.

Really horrified with the liberal attitudes, to be honest, but each to their own!

(Original post by Lolicon)
    When is it appropiate to fart infront of each other?
    Yh I pissed, ****-ed and farted infront of him...heh we almost had a baby together so I might as well have gotten more comfortable with him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Lola_Stars*)
    I don't give a **** about people saying they think it shows you're being comfortable etc.

I'd feel like much less of a woman, but similarly it'd gross me out if my boyfriend decided to fart in front of me.

And I'm pretty up for being a lady and having a gentleman in my life, long term... so I wouldn't want that to change.

Really horrified with the liberal attitudes, to be honest, but each to their own!
    LOL So what about when you are married? and have kids? cos you realise in childbirth you **** infront of you spouse cos the pressure of pushing. So when do you draw the line?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CocoPop)
    Queefing*

Although I've seen it spelt quiff elsewhere, queef is the most common spelling :P
    lol I have too much unnecessary information in my head that I need to clear out before exams.

Queef is the correct spelling yes, but I really dislike the way it is typed. Life beef :ninja:

And I'm not going to ask you HOW you're familiar with that word, cause I'm guilty too. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    LOL So what about when you are married? and have kids? cos you realise in childbirth you **** infront of you spouse cos the pressure of pushing. So when do you draw the line?
    My husband is not going to be in the room during childbirth.
    I'm just so against him seeing that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Lola_Stars*)

What does the view look like from all the way up there? I wish I had a horse. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Girls don't fart, you ******* idiot.
    They don't poo either, and they p iss water.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.