Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do you fart infront of your gf/bf? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have, but it was only when I really couldn't help it and only a few times.

I try not to because it's unlady-like, so I'll do my best to remove myself from the area when I have to.

Omg I remember last week my bf and I were shopping and I had to fart, so I walked over to the other side of this men's clothing store thinking that was the end of it. But the fart bloody followed us and eventually got back to us! :mad: Stupid wind. Also I try to eat a special yogurt which reduces flatulance but I don't always get time.

ReputationRep:
    Feel like throwing up at the idea of a female farting in front of, ******* disgustig ughh...

Especially since my mum's one of those nasty ones that just farts in the house at wil, and i feel like thorowing up each time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella)
    I have, but it was only when I really couldn't help it and only a few times.

I try not to because it's unlady-like, so I'll do my best to remove myself from the area when I have to.

Omg I remember last week my bf and I were shopping and I had to fart, so I walked over to the other side of this men's clothing store thinking that was the end of it. But the fart bloody followed us and eventually got back to us! :mad: Stupid wind. Also I try to eat a special yogurt which reduces flatulance but I don't always get time.
    And yeah more girls should be like this :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    my gf farts infront me all the bloody time!!

ReputationRep:
    I often Dutch oven my gf. I dont like pissing infront of her and she doesnt like sitting on the toilet when im there either. Nor does she fart. It would be a huge turn off for me, just makes the girl look like a tramp. I prefer girls who are a bit more well mannered tbh.

(Original post by maxfire)
    Oh.
    It was just a joke............................ ................................ ......................
    **** did I give you neg rep? I didn't mean too, I'm so sorry. In 28 days I will pos rep you to make up for it.

I'm sorry

Btw I'm posting as I can't PM. This stupid window won't go away at the top of my screen :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 91baby)
    They can- heard abot it in some health class i took. Forgot the scientific explanation though- happens when having sex to some girls. i was like wtf aswell but google confirmed it. :eek: Its true.
    Yep, happens to the missus. We stand up after ...erm..we finish having sex, if you will, and she does the customary run to get toilet paper, whilst letting rip. Never fails to paralyse me with laughter.

ReputationRep:
    yes
    although lately ive tried to be appealing and ladylike and not do.
    and ditto to the weeing thing - its not as bad as i think some of you are thinking, i just wouldnt care if he was in the room and i went to the loo. not if it was a poo though, ick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malkmus)
    You're not in a comfortable relationship unless you can fart or wee whilst your partner is present...
    I agree. Moreover, its not 'real love' before you can drop a fully fledged dump in front of them.

ReputationRep:
    Hey off topic, but have any of you guys experienced a pet, such as a dog, farting?

I wonder if cats fart... but anyway a family friends dog let out a ripper once, and I could NOT sit in that room for the rest of the evening! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hey off topic, but have any of you guys experienced a pet, such as a dog, farting?

I wonder if cats fart... but anyway a family friends dog let out a ripper once, and I could NOT sit in that room for the rest of the evening! :eek:
    Aha dogs are the worst! Vile :eek: Btw, women do not fart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
    Aha dogs are the worst! Vile :eek: Btw, women do not fart
    Agreed, we merely let out wind

ReputationRep:
    Girls don't fart.

ReputationRep:

OMG yes they do!
    Our cat was getting quite old and you would here this small squeal like noise and you'd know to run! Quite hilarious really, most cats do SBD's :p:

On topic, I fart and wee in front of my boyfriend, but it took a while.
    He does too, never on purpose but if we need to fart we just do, we don't compete or anything lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Lola_Stars*)
    I don't give a **** about people saying they think it shows you're being comfortable etc.

It's not okay to fart in front of your partner.

Ew! Romance is dead. There are certain things that just shouldn't be done.

I'd feel horrendous because it is horrendous.

I'd feel like much less of a woman, but similarly it'd gross me out if my boyfriend decided to fart in front of me.

Chivalry all the way. A gentleman doesn't do that.

And I'm pretty up for being a lady and having a gentleman in my life, long term... so I wouldn't want that to change.

Really horrified with the liberal attitudes, to be honest, but each to their own!
    I agree, my boyfriend does it and it grosses me out.

ReputationRep:
    wee and fart :eek:

it is disgusting

i'll vomit

eww i think your relationship has got to a low if you do that infront of each other! what ever happened to staying the sexy gorgeous girl?
    im not saying im not comfortable with my boyfriend, there are just some things you dont do infront of each other

ReputationRep:
    Eurgh.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.