Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    **FIRST THREAD **

Hey I've just finished school and it was ok... but not great. Anyway, next year I'm going to college and doing a two year art and design course which everyone says is reaally fun and I'm excited for. But I want to make the most of not just the course but college in general, and thought you guys might be able to give me a few hints and tips as most of you have probably finished college now? I just wanna make some really good friends and although I'm really socialble sometimes I end up trusting people I shouldn't... I also wanna meet a guy
    Thankyoou!!

ReputationRep:
    Well enjoy the course and keep your head down.
    I was at college for three years. For the first year I kept my head down and worked my rear off, but then for the next too I got more involved with the pub and such like so my grades slipped a bit. Now I regret it somewhat.

So don't let yourself be too distracted, however don't let that stop you from making friends and having a good time.

If I had the chance I would go back and do it all again.

Have fun while you are young!
    Enjoy and good luck!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.