Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What the hell is my ex up to? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't care about being anonymous...

I went out with this guy when I was in year 11 - I've just finished my A levels, so that's... 2 years ago? Anyway, he dumped me, and then proceeded to go silent on me for a few months til I finally got him to talk again.

He's really weird, and creeped me out, and I heard some really bad allegations against him, which I fully believe, and he also used to keep pestering me for sex. I told him I didn't want to talk to him anymore, and deleted him from MSN, Facebook, Myspace etc.

Ever since, he'll get a message through to me somehow on MSN, or he'll message me on Facebook. I got a message through on MSN tonight just saying "hmm", I tell him to go away and that I want nothing to do with him, and then he says "well I wanted to make amends but **** it".

What the hell is bloke up to? He does this ALL the time; trying to talk to me, then when I tell him I want nothing to do with him, he makes me seem like some heartless *****, when it was him who had dumped me for no reason, then gone silent for 6 months, as well as cheating on me about 3 times.I know he has a new girlfriend, but as I said, he's cheated before so it wouldn't surprise me if he's trying to get his leg over again.

Someone explain?!

ReputationRep:
    You're his booty call.

ReputationRep:
    He's probably trying to see if you'll try to make amends with him, just enough so he can get some sex out of you.
    Block him on MSN?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)

I went out with this guy when I was in year 11 - I've just finished my A levels, so that's... 2 years ago? Anyway, he dumped me, and then proceeded to go silent on me for a few months til I finally got him to talk again.

He's really weird, and creeped me out, and I heard some really bad allegations against him, which I fully believe, and he also used to keep pestering me for sex. I told him I didn't want to talk to him anymore, and deleted him from MSN, Facebook, Myspace etc.

Ever since, he'll get a message through to me somehow on MSN, or he'll message me on Facebook. I got a message through on MSN tonight just saying "hmm", I tell him to go away and that I want nothing to do with him, and then he says "well I wanted to make amends but **** it".

What the hell is bloke up to? He does this ALL the time; trying to talk to me, then when I tell him I want nothing to do with him, he makes me seem like some heartless *****, when it was him who had dumped me for no reason, then gone silent for 6 months, as well as cheating on me about 3 times.I know he has a new girlfriend, but as I said, he's cheated before so it wouldn't surprise me if he's trying to get his leg over again.

Someone explain?!
    I think you've answered your own question there...
    I'd stay away from him, even if he does think you're a heartless ***** for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    He's probably trying to see if you'll try to make amends with him, just enough so he can get some sex out of you.
    Block him on MSN?
    Yeah, I've blocked him now. I wouldn't put it past him trying to make another account though. I just don't understand why he keeps trying to carry on.

ReputationRep:

Someone explain?!
    stand up for yourself, like what hes doing is sexual harrassment. pretend to give in or sumit and set him up smewhere n just dont turn up lol. n like record any conversations n spread them about. why shud sme prick be allowed to go bout messing people around. ruin his repuatation i say lol
    anyways gd luck!:o:

ReputationRep:
    Trying to prove to you/himself that he's 'over you' ?

ReputationRep:
    It's infuriating isn't it! My ex is quite like this, they just don't give up despite it being SO transparent that they're just trying to get their leg over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerley)
    It's infuriating isn't it! My ex is quite like this, they just don't give up despite it being SO transparent that they're just trying to get their leg over
    ARGH, exactly! Thing is, his girlfriend and him are in an LDR - if they're still together that is, I don't actually know anymore :p: - so I think he's trying to have some extra-curricular activity, if you get what I mean... *shudder*

(Original post by Livi_510)
    Trying to prove to you/himself that he's 'over you' ?
    Haha, could be. He tells me every so often that his mother tells him that he shouldn't have dumped me... Oh I quite miss his mum, really :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think this may be as simple as the fact that some people are just mental.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LALA LAND)
    stand up for yourself, like what hes doing is sexual harrassment. pretend to give in or sumit and set him up smewhere n just dont turn up lol. n like record any conversations n spread them about. why shud sme prick be allowed to go bout messing people around. ruin his repuatation i say lol
    anyways gd luck!:o:
    He's already got a ruined reputation - apparently he forced a girl to do stuff to him at a party a year back or so, and asking for pictures of girls in their underwear and things. He's just a very, very creepy bloke!

ReputationRep:
    He wants in your tutu.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm he may be trying to get you to forgive him to proove that he still has a hold on you. Ignore him next time it will wind him up brilliantly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Hmm he may be trying to get you to forgive him to proove that he still has a hold on you. Ignore him next time it will wind him up brilliantly!
    Ignoring people can be such fun, especially when you know they're feeding off your replies

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've blocked him now. I wouldn't put it past him trying to make another account though. I just don't understand why he keeps trying to carry on.
    Well if you've blocked him don't worry about it, and forget him If he makes another account to bother you, you can easily block that one too. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Ignoring people can be such fun, especially when you know they're feeding off your replies
    You got it sister

ReputationRep:
    He's already got a ruined reputation - apparently he forced a girl to do stuff to him at a party a year back or so, and asking for pictures of girls in their underwear and things. He's just a very, very creepy bloke!
    wat happend, did he suceed? did he get away wit it?
    lol so then am pretty sure a couple of ppl want to get him bck use this to ure advantage! i can pretty safely assume hes a jack the lad. so set him up and make sure all his m8s here bout it n u wont b bothered again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    You got it sister
    If he looked like Seth Rogen, I might've been nicer :p:

Who's the second bloke in your sig? I think I've finally found someone else who likes the same kind of blokes as me!

ReputationRep:
    If he looked like Seth Rogen, I might've been nicer :p:

Who's the second bloke in your sig? I think I've finally found someone else who likes the same kind of blokes as me!
    Sock from reaper, he was also stoned guy #3 in the X-Files :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LALA LAND)
    wat happend, did he suceed? did he get away wit it?
    lol so then am pretty sure a couple of ppl want to get him bck use this to ure advantage! i can pretty safely assume hes a jack the lad. so set him up and make sure all his m8s here bout it n u wont b bothered again!
    Haha, he's not really a jack the lad. People are now gonna ask why the hell I went out with him, but he's like 6'7, about 23 stone, and not the smartest. In fact, he's thick as ****. But as far as I know, he managed to succeed, and got away with it, as the police around here wouldn't take it seriously. I don't think he's got many friends left, they all seem to dislike him now. Can't imagine why :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.