Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Been toying with the idea of growing my hair long for quite a while now. am pretty into keeping up to date with my hair and always like it to be a bit different.
    at the min i have it cut short and is bit longer on top and the back. its also chopped to give it that messy look, and i spike it up a bit. (my cousin is an amasin hair dresser, does comps and all etc so diff styles isnt an issue)
    So was just wandering what you girls preferences are!
    feel free to offer any other advice.
    btw am not gay and i straighten it too jst let yas know lol x

ReputationRep:
    Longish hair I think can look pretty cool.
    Depends on the person though, some people look good with a bit more hair, and others look better with less.

Pics?

ReputationRep:
    Lo

ReputationRep:
    why the hell would we think you were gay because your thinking of having long hair. Some people seriously have issues.

ReputationRep:
    Longish, makes the guy stand out more tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timetokill)
    Longish hair I think can look pretty cool.
    Depends on the person though, some people look good with a bit more hair, and others look better with less.
    Your choice of facial hair can also affect whether you look good with/without long hair. Men with long hair and quite a copious amount of facial hair usually look quite rough and hobo-like in my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    I like fairly long hair, often close to shoulder-length in that kind of Kurt Cobain style. Just looks good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gap)
    Your choice of facial hair can also affect whether you look good with/without long hair. Men with long hair and quite a copious amount of facial hair usually look quite rough and hobo-like in my eyes.
    shave daily but not clean shave with electric razor, leaves stubble

ReputationRep:
    spiking hair up looks gross, so, anything that's not that is an improvement.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.