Turn on thread page Beta

What will go with a neon orange tutu net skirt? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have to wear one of those neon orange tutu skirts so any ideas what I can wear with it? Oh, there are matching leg warmers to top if off too...

(I'm not wearing this skirt out of my own choice but its part of my job so I have to really, I'm a part-time personal assistant / support worker.)

ReputationRep:
    Plain black top
    Wouldnt put white with it that will be even louder/sore on the eyes! That way you could put black leggins with it and wear the leg warmers too .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    Plain black top
    Wouldnt put white with it that will be even louder/sore on the eyes! That way you could put black leggins with it and wear the leg warmers too .

I agree...a plain black tank top...

ReputationRep:
    Leg warmers when it's summer?

But yeah, as suggested above; anything goes with black.

ReputationRep:
    I'd wear: Loose-fitting black slogan/picture t-shirt with logo on it in contrasting colour. Shoes in same contrasting colour. Hair in beehive. Hair ornament in neon orange and copntrasting colour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aquamarine.)
    I have to wear one of those neon orange tutu skirts so any ideas what I can wear with it? Oh, there are matching leg warmers to top if off too...

(I'm not wearing this skirt out of my own choice but its part of my job so I have to really, I'm a part-time personal assistant / support worker.)
    Where do you work? :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    I personally wouldn't go for the plain black top. If you've got to wear it, you may as well go the whole way, I'd opt for a neon pink, white or maybe even blue top with it. Clashing neon colours is in at the moment If it's for fancy dress anyway would look cool

ReputationRep:
    I wore a neon pink net tutu as part of my fairy costume for Samhain last year. I wore a plain black top and a neon pink headband. It looked pretty good, I imagine wearing a black top would look good with your orange tutu because not much else seems to go with neon orange, really. =/

ReputationRep:
    P/T personal Assist/Support Worker with a standard neon orange net tutu for a uniform???? Am i the only one who thinks you've been sniffing glue????

ReputationRep:
    A black T-**** will probably be the only thing that would go with it.

ReputationRep:
    A binliner to cover it up?

ReputationRep:
    blue t-shirt

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't wear it with a black tank top, because black will make the neon orange look even cheaper. There are some cool crop tees in topshop in loads of different colours that might look alright.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you aren't a stipper/hooker?

Cyanide?

ReputationRep:
    neon orange! thats hilarious, i mean where do you get one of those from!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.