Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Chris brown's apology watch

ReputationRep:
    Chris Brown apologizing online through his youtube account.

So what do you think? Anyone forgive him?

ReputationRep:
    I hate him more for making awful music

ReputationRep:
    If I wanted to save my my multi-million pound career, I would probably insincerely apologise too.

Cringe at "my spiritual teachers". Lol at him trying to play the good religious boy.

ReputationRep:
    What a tit.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh. Trying to save his career? Yeah, so what. You might of ruined your livelihood, you could of ended Rihanna's life that day too. Count yourself lucky she wasn't more seriously injured and hide away somewhere nice and quiet.

ReputationRep:
    He done it once, I see no reason why he didn't do it again.

Is he and Rhianna back together?

ReputationRep:
    He's more sorry that he got caught than anything else actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    If I wanted to save my my multi-million pound career, I would probably insincerely apologise too.

Cringe at "my spiritual teachers". Lol at him trying to play the good religious boy.
    This. And "I've talked with my ministers".
    Then the sympathy vote, "I grew up in a home with domestic violence".
    Idk, he seems genuine enough, but it's probably just to win back fans and make money at the end of the day.

ReputationRep:
    I refuse to even watch it. He hit his girlfriend. End of.

ReputationRep:
    You know an apology is sincere when it is written and uploaded to youtube by PR people.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I second the fact that he is trying to save his career.

Money takes priority.

ReputationRep:
    He was raised in a home with domestic violence? So what? So where plenty of other people and they don't all viciously attack their girlfriends. Just because he's resorted to religion doesn't make me see him in a favourable light, rather the opposite.

"OH I know let's resort to religion to save my career, like every other insincere toss pot has done since the dawn of time" ****. I hate him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sron)
    You know an apology is sincere when it is written and uploaded to youtube by PR people.
    and timed to exactly 2 minutes lolz

ReputationRep:
    What did he do?

ReputationRep:
    WTF......id knock him the **** out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    He done it once, I see no reason why he didn't do it again.

Is he and Rhianna back together?
    Good question. I heard she still loves him and after he assulted her she took him back but now he has a restraining order so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaytwizzle1000)
    He's more sorry that he got caught than anything else actually.

Don't tell me you're sorry cause you're not,
    Baby, when I know you're only sorry you got caaa-ught

OK, I'm sorry :getmecoat:
    But why is it one of these celeb scandals break out one party has really really relevant lyrics?

What do I think, though? Well I'd be apologising too. And I think he'll still have a big fanbase. I hope he means what he says

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    He was raised in a home with domestic violence? So what? So where plenty of other people and they don't all viciously attack their girlfriends. Just because he's resorted to religion doesn't make me see him in a favourable light, rather the opposite.

"OH I know let's resort to religion to save my career, like every other insincere toss pot has done since the dawn of time" ****. I hate him.
    Spot on, thats pretty much the desperate R&B cliche if there was one :yes:...

Also, hey glasses friend
    (Original post by black_vine)

Don't tell me you're sorry cause you're not,
    Baby, when I know you're only sorry you got caaa-ught

OK, I'm sorry :getmecoat:
    But why is it one of these celeb scandals break out one party has really really relevant lyrics?

What do I think, though? Well I'd be apologising too. And I think he'll still have a big fanbase. I hope he means what he says
    Hahaha, good old irony. You can see him reading the autocue/pop up book anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaytwizzle1000)
    Spot on, thats pretty much the desperate R&B cliche if there was one :yes:...

Also, hey glasses friend

Hahaha, good old irony. You can see him reading the autocue/pop up book anyway.
    *waves* hello! I hope your glasses are treating you kindly.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't apologise for nothing!
    False advertising!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.