Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad Danielle won! There's something very endearing about her.
    Dogan was really really good in the last challenge but I think he's a **** so I'm glad he didn't win.

ReputationRep:
    What is Danielle going to do on a round the world trip? Seriously. Will she even get there? She might get lost in the airport

Incredible. I thought Dogan should have won- I didn't want him to really but I think he'd make the most of the trip. He also did the best in the last task.

I'm sad this show is over now though It was great.

ReputationRep:
    Dogan was a massive ****, but what the ****, danielle won? She was so stupid, not even stupid but ******* moronic. Dogan was clearly the most improved, any half wit can see that but he lost because he was angry. Dina wasn't that bad though, I mean danielle, come on.

WATWATWAT

ReputationRep:
    Danielle couldn't even handle the small amount of responsibility she had to do in the last one.

From start to finish this program has been about picking the worst and getting rid of the best.

ReputationRep:
    Dogan should have won.

ReputationRep:
    dina's ass is actually perfection

ReputationRep:
    Dogan and Dina wouldn't be so happy for Danielle if they weren't safe in the knowledge that their parents are more than likely to pay for them to sod about around the world because they're so proud of how they've done.

Both of them have had and will have far more opportunities in life than Danielle ever will.

She's not smart enough to say the right thing to look good for the cameras so you don't need a life coach to tell you that she's probably being sincere in wanting to change.

ReputationRep:
    What a shambles!!!

ReputationRep:
    As much of an ******** dogan can be, he did progress the most out of the three.

Danielle's only just starting to crack the ice on how unprepared she is for the entire world, whereas Dogan has actually started to make changes. Yeah maybe he was ambitious about what he was saying to the life coach but there are facts from what we've seen - he's starting to learn to control his anger and he's getting stuck in with things, taking a proper interest, and not expecting anyone else to do it for him!

I think Dina was too young - I mean she's only 17, most of the 17y olds I know DO still live with Mummy and Daddy and scrounge off them a bit, she still has a year or two to get her act together. I think she just wanted the trip. xx

ReputationRep:
    Is it wrong I want BBC3 to follow Danielle around the world and make a show about it??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljg13)
    I think Dina was too young - I mean she's only 17, most of the 17y olds I know DO still live with Mummy and Daddy and scrounge off them a bit, she still has a year or two to get her act together. I think she just wanted the trip. xx
    I'm 17 and while I do scrounge and rely on my parents, I'm not that unprepared for real life. The show was more about how incapable of looking after themselves they were, not how much they take from their parents.

(Original post by *Sparkle*)
    Is it wrong I want BBC3 to follow Danielle around the world and make a show about it??
    "Young dumb and probably doing to get lost".

ReputationRep:
    me tooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    Lol! That would be great! We could see her in Australia or something and she would be like "I thought a Kangaroo was an overgrown cat!"

That would be hilarious!!

Anyway, I'm glad Danielle won. Hopefully it will give her the confidence she really needs!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god Dina in her knickers :coma: :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I really didn't understand the logic behind the parents' votes; they set them tasks, and then the one who does best gets kicked out. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think Danielle should have won, she wasn't very emotionally mature, I thought she should have gone last week. However, lol at the Princess Diana play.

ReputationRep:
    I find the episode when they go into the school very funny. Despite that, it was a bit awful.
    x

ReputationRep:
    The Princess Diana show was just a LOL moment I can't believe Danielle thought she died from crashing into the Eiffel Tower and that she was murdered!

I'm glad she won though as I found her the most likeable and she provided some really entertaining moments. I feel like she's progressed with her confidence and that the round the world trip will be a valuable lesson to her, in giving her life experience, increasing her confidence even more and actually gaining some useful knowledge.

One of my favourite quotes of the series came from Dina.

"Is constipation contagious?"

Does anyone know if the show is coming back for another series? I hope so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom Wigan)
    Oh my god Dina in her knickers :coma: :coma:
    my pants were wet, I won't deny.

ReputationRep:
    can't believe that girl won.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.