Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It was quite boring.

ReputationRep:
    Ha I saw the title of this thread in the discussions list on the right hand side and thought "that sounds like a BBC programme". How right I was...

Anyway, they're infuriating but also quite amusing. I might watch a bit more than a few minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watching this the kids are auwful! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I LOVED it lol!

Hated that Dina but I loved her hair!

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to avoid it, don't want to be unnecessarily angry.

ReputationRep:
    i'm still downloading this on iplayer, i will watch it later!

It was hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    I was shouting at the tv for the duration of the programme! Made me very proud of myself though for taking care of myself

ReputationRep:
    How can you not know how to heat up beans!

ReputationRep:
    Hate that programme, don't know how people can enjoy watching such rubbish!

ReputationRep:
    when that girl fell over during the argument and eurgh there all hiduous especially that one with a completley orange face!

ReputationRep:
    Makes me wanna rant alot!

Yes My mum still helps now and then but not as much as she used to LOL...

ReputationRep:
    really really makes me mad !
    kids that think they can get through life on their parents money .

ReputationRep:
    The girl with the clumpy mascara, orange foundation, extensions and pale pink lipstick - and her mum's reaction to her swearing.. wtf? You brought the dumbest child into the world and it's her language you find embarrassing?!?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    The "kids" if they can even be called that are terrible. I haven't seen anything like it, whilst it makes good TV its horrible that their parents even let them get to that stage. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    The girl with the clumpy mascara, orange foundation, extensions and pale pink lipstick - and her mum's reaction to her swearing.. wtf? You brought the dumbest child into the world and it's her language you find embarrassing?!?!?!?!
    Is that the one who's just said "my dad would knoch him out"? Some people should not be aloud out off the womb, let alone into a work place! Good show though

ReputationRep:
    I love the guy who was shouting at the hotelier guy, being all "You would never work for my family, you would never work for me"

What a prick.

ReputationRep:
    'Could you tell me where I'd find a boiler in a house?'
    Wow.Some people.

ReputationRep:
    I get angry at people like that easily, probably not a good idea for me to watch it.

ReputationRep:
    How unfair that the first guy was eliminated!
    i cant remember his name atm but he was my favorite!
    I would complain if I were him!
    How can the parents just CHANGE the rules and eliminate the best contestant in the challenge?? That just defeats the purpose of the whole show!
    I'm shocked at the BBC.
    I cant believe he left because he was the best and I can't believe the producers let the parents do that.
    And why are the parents judging in the first place? They're obviously gonna be incredibly biased!!

Sozz.. just my little rant. I think its very unfair tho!
    He was my fave

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.